• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura NSX lower timing belt cover and grommet - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acura NSX lower timing belt cover and grommet

Acura NSX lower timing belt cover (part #11810-PR7-A02; list price $219.42) and the grommet for the cover (part #11816-PR7-000; list price $7.93). Sure, online Acura dealers sell these parts for a hefty discount off of list price, but I'm asking much less than they do.

Per the Prime wiki, when you replace the timing belt in your 1991-1996 NSX, the original cover won't work as the water pump's weep hole has been moved. This is the updated 1997-2005 lower timing belt cover and grommet (not the gasket that goes between the belt cover and block). It will fit all years of NSXs.

I bought these parts when I changed the timing belt on my '96, not knowing that the PO had already replaced the cover with the updated version. The bag that the cover came in has been opened, but neither part has been used.

Selling for $120 + $11 3-day USPS Priority Mail in the U.S. I'll eat the PayPal fees.

List Date: 3/19/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Acura NSX lower timing belt cover and grommet
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back