• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura parts for less 5% off promo

Just ordered some interior bits I have been putting off ordering for too long. Thanks for the code:smile:

That's weird, I just was able to apply the code for a part order and it worked just fine.

Hmm, maybe it will work if i change my home address in Germany to my forward shipping address in the US since they wont send outside the US. I'll check that later.

Edit: That was indeed the reason.

Last edited:
Code 5NSX is still good. Thanks!

Anyone know how prompt AcuraPartsforLess is? Placed an order last week and have no status on it. Called and no one picked up. Anyone had experience on them know how long they usually take?

Just emailed [email protected] but was not deliverable.

Last edited:
I called twice and both time someone picked up. They are based in NJ so unless they have to get the parts from Japan (which they did for me), they were pretty fast shipping it out to me.

Thanks kennyc... I probably called during lunch time or they might have been busy. I'll try again.

Still works. Just bought a taillight for LED conversion.

I made my order on 6/10/16 and I just recieved it today. They shipped it on 6/16 so it took them 4 business day to ship my stuff and 6 days to arrive. Maybe it took a little longer for them to get to me because I bought 38 item for about $1k. I'm pretty happy with my purchase.

Thanks for the discount code. Just placed an order.

I did lots of begging and grovelling and have got us a new discount code issued.

5% off - 5NSX

It may only be 5% off but when searching the web these guys are the cheapest genuine part supplier, most offer 20-25% off, these guys offer 30% off and with the discount code 35% off.

Best of all... I placed a decent size order including bulky items and shipping was under $20!!

Latest success story. Ordered Larry B's ASI-1 and ASI-11 (hoses and 60k parts) Over 50 parts. Ordered on Tuesday and picked them up on Thursday. Very impressive. Thanks Dan!

5NSX still works. I used it on 12/27 to order some parts.

Bumping an slightly thread, but I placed an order with them on 3/9. I've called them 5-6 times this week during eastern time business hours, emailed them twice, and even messaged them through their facebook page. No response. Order just says "On Order" with no ETA.

It's for a crank pulley that I need and my car is undriveable until I get the new one in. :( Anyone know what's going on with them? Is it related to the blizzard? Curious if anybody got a hold of them recently or they've gone dark.

Probably the storm. I heard there's a lot of snow up there.

Guys, I purchased over $2000 worth of parts and priced all the online sites including this one with he 5% off and Marc Perez on Facebook beat everyone of them. Saved me over $500 in addition to the online prices. I highly suggest you have him quote you on parts before ordered online. Shipping straight from Japan only took about a week. I have no affiliation with him, was one of the first to test his services out and now I always have him compare prices.

Code 5NSX still good. Just ordered a pair of stay ass. for my hatch. Tired of fighting it every time I try to put my roof in the clamshell. Tired of using my head, now I just used my Visa:tongue:

Back