• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura wants to pay me to spy on my servicing dealership

Got the following email, asking me to sign up to spy on my servicing dealership.

Pretty funny. They are looking for a lot of detailed info. I have a single point of contact at the dealership and I email him directly when I am planning service. This crap should be for non NSX owners.

Dear Spy,

Acura Division American Honda Motor Co, Inc. has partnered with MaritzCX to collect feedback from Acura Clients with the intent of measuring the Client Experience in a real-world situation.

Whether your Acura will be due for routine service soon or sometime in the future, we are looking to reward you for taking your Acura into your local servicing Acura dealer and sharing your feedback on the experience with us. We’ll gather your feedback using our 3-part evaluation that looks at scheduling your visit, your in dealership experience, and follow up from your Acura dealer. Upon successful completion of the 3 evaluations you’ll receive a $130 eGift Card that can be used anywhere that MasterCard is accepted online.

Consider taking your Acura in to be serviced for any of the following items:
  • Alignment
  • Oil Change
  • Brake Check
  • Tire Rotation
  • Air Filter Change
  • Emissions Testing
  • Check Engine Light
  • Air Bag Replacement
  • Tire Repair/Replacement
  • State Inspection (If Applicable)
Dealership evaluation opportunities can be limited so if you’d like to be rewarded for servicing your Acura and sharing your feedback, don’t delay sign up today. Sign up is quick, and easy! Just visit Acura.shopmetrics.com or call 913-234-3891 and one of our Mystery Shop Professionals will answer any of your questions and guide you through the online enrollment.

Sincerely,

Tracy King
Manager, MaritzCX - Acura Client Experience Team
Please note: by following the sign-up link, you are agreeing to be directed to a web site hosted by a 3rd-party vendor and any information you provide on that web site will be received by the 3rd party vendor. If you agree to be a mystery shopper, your identity will not be shared with Acura or Acuradealerships. Privacy Policy
MaritzCX, 1740 Indian Wood Circle, Maumee OH, 43537

<tbody>
</tbody>

I got emails from Maritz shortly after I bought my LC. I got thru the first page of their survey, then the Qs got annoying, so bailed. They seemed more interested in my “social presence” than my car.

That's a new one...

Back