• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Adam Saruwatari - 7 Sec Drag NSX pix

I saw it on speed vision before... They moved the engine to another part of the car. Its no longer a mid engine car, not really an nsx to me since its just a plexiglass shell?:confused: My 0.2$

96GoldNSX said:
Gee Neo, you disappointed me... an NSX freak like you should have known about the quickest NSX in the world.

Yeah, i know. I'm a bit slow. :rolleyes: Sorry, that was a bad pun. :D

The paintjob looks like the <A HREF="http://server6.uploadit.org/files/rice4brains-f7f6fcf2.jpg">purple convertible NSX</A>. Although the rear tyres on this drag NSX make 19" chrome rims look sissy. :D

<B>CG_SNOW</B> : i tend to agree with you. Even the nose has been lengthened to accomodate the engine. But the reason for the engine being placed in the front is to balance the car on take off. Even if it were mid-engine (unless u got some weight in the front), when you'd take off your nose would be up in the air! Cool - I know, but not for winning reasons. :p

dippy9 said:
Gee Neo now you are going to be giving Nico ideas. :D :D

ROFL ROFL ROFL... :D :D
Nah, Nico already has a modified gear shift... any more mods and he'll be banned from street-car magazines -- his NSX will no longer be an NSX. ;)

I think it has real NSX tail lights and front turn signals though. :D

Back