• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Addicting Game

haha I got to 12 PM of the 3rd day with 6,191 kills, then just gave up cause i had everygun and powerup and now have a Brain Tumor.

Ok, I finally passed level 3 with one point left. Phew! The big thing I didn't notice earlier was that you can upgrade the individual guns to hit harder.

Upgrading def helps you go further in each mission :wink:

I, personally, cannot get past LVL 46 of Mission 6.

I've seen screenshots of a guy who beat the game (LVL 100) of Mission 6 but I just can't do it.

I'm stuck at Mission 4 at around wave 32 of 40. I advise going back to mission 1 and praticing your upgrades-- do the mission with as few towers as possible. Then just shoot yourself for wasting your life with this puzzle game.

Ok, I finally passed level 3 with one point left. Phew! The big thing I didn't notice earlier was that you can upgrade the individual guns to hit harder.

Geez........got stuck in lvl3 for ages, gotta find out how now......

I'm stuck at Mission 4 at around wave 32 of 40. I advise going back to mission 1 and praticing your upgrades-- do the mission with as few towers as possible. Then just shoot yourself for wasting your life with this puzzle game.

Wave 35 on mission 4 is what does it to me. There are just too many. :(

Here is a video clip of someone who got to Mission 6 (lvl 93):
This may help

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yPBM58JHfRE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yPBM58JHfRE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Wave 35 on mission 4 is what does it to me. There are just too many. :(

I know what you mean. There is a wave of flyers that come through that just about fill up the screen. Those together with all the ground units still on the board are just overwhelming me.

Ok, here's an update. I've managed to beat level 4 and 5 now, but 6 is damn near impossible. The thing I've learned is that upgraded plasma towers are the way to go. Get them all the way to red and you'll see what I mean. It is expensive though (like 290 gold for the final upgrade).

Well, I made it to wave 63 or 64 of mission 6. I'm not sure because there was so much going on that I didn't pay attention to the wave number.

Level 6 now.... everything is fine until those damn flying things come around, dont wanna waste money on them airmisiles......

Back