• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan RS 17/18 Gunmetal on Red NSX...pictures?

gimme a day and ill try to get pics of them on my car. they are replicas of the advan rs but you should get an idea...

Look for curtsr on prime. He has a pop up red with gunmetal on his. They look really good.

Thanks for the tip...found his thread...

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130080

Looks really good (I think I'm sold at the point)...I just wish he didn't paint the front lip or NSX-R wing.

My black roof, window tint, a dark NSX-R spoiler, black front lip, and the gunmetal Advan RS's will be perfect I think.

sorry for the crappy pic but I hope this gives and idea!!

Thanks for the picture...I would love to see better pictures of your car though if you can get them.

Last edited:
Last time I checked, SOS had a set in stock which is rare. I purchased a set of 18/19 gunmetal they had in stock, but was skeptical on gunmetal, being very trendy at the moment as we all know, but the beautiful finish has grown on me. I am also very suprised at the lightweightness of the for 18/19. I don't think you'll go wrong with RS's especially if you have future BBK plans.

Back