• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan RZ on silver NSX with AP BBK

My friends silver NSX with Advan RZ 8x17 +37mm VA and 6mm clearance disc up front. 10x18 +35mm at rear. 215/40 and 275/35. AP 6 Kolben piston front and 4 piston rear with ebrake calipers.

The front brake caliper did not clear the Advans so we made a 6mm hub disc.

phoca_thumb_l_P1070303.JPG

phoca_thumb_l_P1070302.JPG

phoca_thumb_l_P1070306.JPG

phoca_thumb_l_P1070307.JPG

phoca_thumb_l_P1070308.JPG

How does your friend like the 6 pots up front?

I am running the 4 pot APRacing BBK with ferodo pads and find it more than adequate, in fact the company who dewveloped the kits with APRacing found that for the weight bias of the NSX anything more than 4 pots will end up with premature locking of the front calipers. I am running stock rears with Pagids.
n690446223_1670234_4987.jpg

Is that the same as a 6mm spacer? if it is did you have to use longer studs or did the regular studs fit? Also are you having any rubbing issues, or did you take the wheel liners out?

I also love those Advans! If anyone is interested in a custom set of centers let me know! I have attached some pictures of what I did below. These replace the need for plastic hub centric rings as well.

DSC_0699.jpg

DSC_0702.jpg

DSC_0720.jpg

DSC_0718.jpg

yeah, 6mm spacer and it works with the stock studs. There is only a minor inner fender liner rubbing issue on full lock.

Is that the same as a 6mm spacer? if it is did you have to use longer studs or did the regular studs fit? Also are you having any rubbing issues, or did you take the wheel liners out?

nice! i would love to get a set for my new Advan RZ's that will be in today :biggrin: can you email me more info/specs? thanks!

[email protected]

ERIC

Eric,

Your the third response so I am getting close if your interested. Here is what i sent the others!

Thanks for the PM. Love your taste in rims!

I need several members to be interested to get the price were you would be comfortable. I own a business w/machining capacity so made these up for my car. I would be embarrassed to share what these four caps cost me. If I could run twenty four to thirty six pcs they would cost probably $25 - $30 a piece. Shipping probably less than $10 for a set of four.

I anodized mine black to match my lugs but I bet these could be painted as well. What color are you looking for?

Charlie

So Eric can I add your name to the list?

I'm interested, pm me a price.

GreyHoundSteve,

I need several members to be interested to get the price were you would be comfortable. I own a business w/machining capacity so made these up for my car. I would be embarrassed to share what these four caps cost me. If I could run twenty four to thirty six pcs they would cost probably $25 - $30 a piece. Shipping probably less than $10 for a set of four.

I anodized mine black to match my lugs but I bet these could be painted as well. What color are you looking for?

Charlie

So GreyHoundSteve can I add your name to the list?

How does your friend like the 6 pots up front?

I am running the 4 pot APRacing BBK with ferodo pads and find it more than adequate, in fact the company who dewveloped the kits with APRacing found that for the weight bias of the NSX anything more than 4 pots will end up with premature locking of the front calipers. I am running stock rears with Pagids.
n690446223_1670234_4987.jpg

Oyagi......I love that wheel.....what is it? Are there more pics of your car posted somewhere?

EDIT: After some search I think they are Volk CE28N....correct?

Last edited:
GreyHoundSteve,

Charlie

So GreyHoundSteve can I add your name to the list?

When you say a piece are you talking about a set of 4 or per cap? For $40 for a set of 4 count me in, if your talking about $100 or more for 4 then i'm going to have to pass at this time.

Back