• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AEM Tuner in Austin

I have a 3.2L with CTSC (6 PSI). It runs fine, but I recently purchased an AEM FIC and am looking for someone to tune it. I've heard Justin at Tuning Concepts is good. Anyone have any feedback or suggestions?

yeah i heard good thing from him too but he charges 800 bucks plus dyno time( about 200 or 300 bucks). So you're looking at least 1000 bucks to get it tune by him. unlemming got his bbsc tuned by him, he gives me a ride one time, it drives like stock honda ecu

Good tuning is worth the $$. It'll make or break (perhaps literally) your enjoyment of the car.

He's not in Austin but Tony at T1 in Dallas, I hear, is one of the best AEM tuners in the country.

Either way, good luck, Ojas!

I called tony, he said 700 to tune my aem ems from start to finish( include dyno time)

I use Justin all the time. My NSX will be going to him, I had Kenny @ Jotech to do it, and it came out great. It's just the long drive. I did, however, talk to Justin (a few months ago) about my Cousin's NSX who is OBDII and uses the F/IC and he didn't seem like he wanted to do it.

However as far as AEM EMS, Justin for sure.

Resurrecting this thread from the dead!

I'm looking for a tuner myself, for a FIC and SC. Anyone have experience? If not, what about Houston? I may take a drive down there to check it out since I'm new to Texas.
Thanks!

I found a guy for my rdx injectors but I didntvuse him. Justin is out of business. Not s lot of guys want to the the FIC.

Found this list on another site, with the exception of T1 (which states they won't do FIC) these others may be able to help with tuning. JoTech is heavily into GT-R's so they may or may not be of help.

Texas
Jotech Motorsports

3513 Dividend Drive
Garland TX 75042

Office: 972-494-2100
Fax: 972-494-1300

Emails:
Sales & General Questions: [email protected]

General Manager
Tony Cheung: [email protected]

Tuner
Kenny Tran: [email protected]

Store Hours: Monday-Saturday / 10am-7pm

T1 Race Development
5121 Grisham Dr. Ste. A
Rowlett, TX, 75088
214-607-9022
T1 Race Development - Your source for all your racing needs!
[email protected]
We tune Motec, AEM, FAST, Haltech, Hondata, Neptune, DFI Gen 7 or any system that actually does what it's supposed to. If it's not listed here please call.
We do not tune Emanage, Autronic, Electromotive, AEM FIC, Crome, or ECtune
2WD Dynojet 248

Fastlane
10541 FM 1960 Rd W #600
Houston, TX 77070
Phone: 1.713.600.8600
Jason ("St00pid) Herrera: Dyno manager/Tuner
Turbo System Sales, Supercharger Sales, Forced Induction/
Mustang Chassis Dyno
Tunes most systems, Hondata (S100/S200/S300/Kpro), Neptune, AEM EMS,

Secret Services Auto
6020 N.Sam Houston Pkwy E. suite 714
Humble, TX 77396 (Houston)
Phone: 281-358-0009
Mustang 1100SE Dyno
eCtune,Enginuity,AEM EMS,AEM FIC,Haltek,EFI Technologies,Motec,KPro,S300,HPTuners,PowerFC,Powe rCommander,Kawasaki 32bit ECUs,Carbs

Inline Racing
5829 W Sam Houston Pkwy N, Ste. 806
Houston, TX 77041-4745
(832) 755-9577
[email protected]
- We specialize in engine building, fabrication, and tuning.
- Specialize in software tuning of Crome, Hondata, Aem, ETC.
- 2WD Dynojet Facility

COBB Tuning Plano
1200 Placid Avenue
Plano, TX 75074
214-291-3020

I found 2 in Austin within a few miles. I'll look up the names. I ended up going to carboy in houston but when i got there, Prospeed had sent the wrong injectors leads

One of tuners I met and spoke to works for Uprev, he tunes nissans and he has some drag civics. Well known honda tuner and I was confident with him. Gotta dig up the other shop.

Ashton with Elite Racing development recommended pro-tech performance off Lamar. Forgot the guys name but I visited the shop and was confident he could handle install and tune as well. Try both guys, sorry I cant remember the names. The honda tuner for Uprev would be my first go.

Back