• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aftermarket steering wheel question...

I am planning to replace my OEM heavy Acura steering wheel to a MOMO Champion.
I have been doing some research on the steering wheel.
I know except a steering wheel, I will need a hub.

If I don't need a quick release, could I just get a normal MOMO or Works Bell hub without a quick release hub?
If I install the steering wheel with a aftermarket hub, is the steering wheel still adjustable (up, down, forward, backward)????

Thanks!!!

You'll find there are long and short hubs. If you're not going with a quick release, get the long hub.

Yes you can do either, depending on if you want to use the quick release feature.

feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns, we offer full steering wheel packages and installation

Your best option is to poke around and see if somebody's selling long solid hub. If not then SOS. Last time I checked with evasive t was few weeks to get works bell long hub. Also skip all those knockoffs..

Last edited:
Yes you can do either, depending on if you want to use the quick release feature.

feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns, we offer full steering wheel packages and installation

called you but no one answered, voicemail box is not set up yet...:confused::confused:

Back