• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Air Only Blows On High?

DURIM91NSX said:
My airconditioning only blows on high. Need some help, what needs to be done?

Danny

This is a common problem with older NSX's 95% of the time the CCU control board needs repair and 5% the blower power transistor is bad.
I can fix yours or do an exchange it up to you and how much you want to spend. Are you driving the car to work PM me and I should be able to do like I did with the speakers on your previous NSX. :smile:

Briank said:
I can fix yours or do an exchange it up to you and how much you want to spend.
I highly recommend Brian's repair work to everyone here. In most cases, you have to arrange to remove the boards and ship them to him; in your case, he's local, which makes it quite a no-brainer! Contact Brian, that's the way to go...

nicholas421 said:
Briank can rebuild the control unit.
You may want to swap transistors with somebody with a known good one to eliminate that easy, but maybe more costly problem first. I have known three transistor problems, but I don't know anybody first-hand (so far) with the control board issue. Although Brian knows better, the 95%-5% seems high.

Bob

Even if it's the blower transistor it's good invested money on a 91 to repair the climate board too because it'll cause the failure anyway sometime.

Back