• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alarm installation wanted

I live in Berkeley. I have a 1992 NSX. I need a quality alarm installation performed. Any recommendations for alarm installation work in the immediated bay area? Any recommendations for alarm brands?
Thanks in advance:smile:

Last edited:
My 12v installations are always done by Sound Innovations in Hayward. Their installations are all always top notch and they have the ability to do any custom work you might want.

They did the installation of a Clifford in my NSX as well as every other car I've ever had the need to have someone else do 12v work on.

J

Ernie at Sound Innovations is highly recommended but I also recommend going to see Mike Jung at Custom Car Alarms in Pleasant Hill or R.D. Sam at Custom Car Alarms in San Francisco. Those are the guys that I would trust to do a quality installation and also steer you in the right direction as to what alarm system to get.

Best Buy did work on my NSX and other cars.

I'm very happy with their workmanship.

They have a lifetime warranty and are a large enough company to stay around and ride out the tough times.

I don't trust small mom and pop stereo shops ability to weather out the economy if you need warranty work, which many are not lifetime.....

Back