• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alarm installation

I was curious if anyone here had an Alarm installation guide to help you install an alarm system for the nsx.... I just purchased a new DEI Viper 790xv and hoping to get it installed by the weekend.

Tobal, check out the "Electrical" chapter of the Service manual on the site, I think it's in the left column of the home page. It has every single conduit by number, and lists each wire by color and start/end point. It will help you locate the proper wires to interrupt or jump into. Full wiring diagrams are also in there for each major system in the car, such as ignition, lighting, etc.

The DEI install manual should tell you which wire to grab for the install and that together with the diagrams should get you there.

I've never installed an alarm in the NSX, so I don't have any first-hand experience on it.
Don

DEI has installation manuals in PDF format on their website. However, they won't warranty their alarms if they're not installed by an authorized dealer.

Back