• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alberta - Anyone Bring'n up anything from SoS?

If I was not painting my 87 Roadster Cadillac I would...I have a set of the Zanardi mats in my 91 NSX...but they are getting pretty old...the mats are pretty Phat!!

91 Berlina Black on black
19s/18s Niche Rhine Rims
Tein Suspension
Dali Exhaust
Wings West Kit

I bought some short flywheel bolts from SoS. Beware UPS 'brokerage' fees are really highway robbery. I bought my RPS clutch through 'image in motion' in BC to avoid this.

I have also had NO problem with Dali which has sent me numerous packages through USPS which has been faster (and cheaper) than UPS!

jared

I bought some short flywheel bolts from SoS. Beware UPS 'brokerage' fees are really highway robbery. I bought my RPS clutch through 'image in motion' in BC to avoid this.

I have also had NO problem with Dali which has sent me numerous packages through USPS which has been faster (and cheaper) than UPS!

jared
Remember: UPS Ground charges Customs fees; UPS Express does not. As an added bonus, you get the goods that much faster.

I have bought from Dali, SoS, Comptech directly, etc. You've either got to get them to ship USPS, UPS Express (or other couriers' equivalents) or ship to USA border town and pick up the package(s) there.

jared

I don't like 'Oops'.... I mean Ups very much they came after me for $10 wheel spacers, of which I asked the delivery guy if I owed anything he said no, just sign and he left... 2 months later saying I owed them fees on $465... yea right.. I don't think so for wheel spacers? They also hosed me $650 in fees on my Volk Wheels a few years back, I tried to find out why but they said those were the fees and they would send it to collections to get their $$$ I should have used my own broker... I will never use them again for anything... try seeing if they will ship via USPS or even FedEx, DHL they are all alot better, and I've never had a problem with them... UPS fees are outrageous, I'm surprised our US counter parts advise using them to ship to Canada, I say otherwise... :mad:

I had mats shipped up from Dali and the UPS & customs charge was over $50. Shift knob sent US Parcel was $8. I won't be using UPS again.

'Oops' bites again... I mean Ups... LOL

Back