• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

*ALERT* Stolen Car!!!

Andy Buzz said:
I am in the security business and can offer NSX owners a GPS recovery system that is easy to install and affordable at less than $500. With this unit, you can go to the internet or phone and find your car typically in about 1 minute.

My website, www.buzz-off.com has some info about vehicle security. You can feel free to call me for more info at (813)882-8477.

Andy Buzz

$500 wow! I paid $150 for mine.

glad to hear that you got your baby back, and from the looks of it there wasn't enormous amounts of damage done.

BostonNSX said:
hey whats the car behind your NSX? it looks like another NSX to me

Yup, it was another NSX. Apparently someone has a suspended license and the car was impounded for the time being. I took pics of the license plate number and such but I think I'll refrain from posting those and embarassing anyone. =)

:D What are the odds!!! 2 NSX's impounded together!! :p

Darkcyd said:
Yup, it was another NSX. Apparently someone has a suspended license and the car was impounded for the time being. I took pics of the license plate number and such but I think I'll refrain from posting those and embarassing anyone. =)

Back