• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alignment Help

Have you been to Goodson Lately? Last year or the year before they received a new Alignment rack which they were able to do low Clarence cars. They did the race car all the time once they got that machine.

Alternatively you can go to Autoscope in Plano. They are a german car shop BMW, Porsche, but will take anything for an alignment.

Tell them I sent you.

-Vaughn Duarte

This company is good. When I took my nsx to Goodson Acura for alignment, I was not happy.

I was refered to Dallas Frame and they did a great job. They look at your car to see what is the best way to fix the problem. It does not matter how low your car is. They do custom alignment. Even though my car is negative in camber they were able to adjust where it will give me the best tire wear.

Dallas Frame & Alignment Co
(972) 241-2361 Web Site

http://www.dallasframealign.com/

Devin

Thank you Vaughn & Devin. I will check them both out. I went to Goodson yestersay, Vaughn. They said they don't wanna take a chance on it with the comptech wide body kit on it.
About how much should I be expecting the cost will be? to give me an idea.

Thanks again,
Ken

They charged me I think 80.00 for front and 80.00 for the back wheels. Its your choice to do all fours done. They will look at your car and give you some options.
One of the Tech owns a corvette and they are really cool folks and really cares about your car and help you fix the problem. They might be little pricey but well worth it. They are experianced in lowered cars.

Kool! Thanks again. I will check them out on monday. They're like 5-10 minutes from my house.

Ken

Ken,
When you told me you had a Comptech kit I wasn't sure if you ment SC or body. I'm trying to find out if Goodson's rack sensors couldn't work with your rocker panels or if lifting it was the issue. It may be that an in ground drive on alignment rack is what you need.
Susan

Back