• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"All Aboard" - River Crossing on Sydney Drive Day

Here are some photos from a river crossing on our drive day last weekend. Last time we used this crossing the boat was wider and took 6 cars (rather than 3), so it was easier to get the NSXs on because you could take the ramp at a real angle - this time it was much more difficult (luckily it was not high tide, otherwise we would not have managed to get the NSXs onto the ferry).

Attachments

• mini-IMG_6877.JPG
    mini-IMG_6877.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 127
  • mini-IMG_6880.JPG
    mini-IMG_6880.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 107
  • mini-IMG_6883.JPG
    mini-IMG_6883.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 116
  • mini-IMG_6884.JPG
    mini-IMG_6884.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 84
  • mini-IMG_6885.JPG
    mini-IMG_6885.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 125

Attachments

• mini-IMG_6891.JPG
    mini-IMG_6891.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 71
  • mini-IMG_6894.JPG
    mini-IMG_6894.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 68
  • mini-IMG_6895.JPG
    mini-IMG_6895.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 89
  • mini-IMG_6898.JPG
    mini-IMG_6898.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 99
Looks like you guys had a decent turnout, and a lot of fun. Lovely photos of sweet sexy RHD.

I wonder how many people will start fretting when they see those ferry shots. :D

btw, does is that a green w/ white wheels? can't tell from the low resolution.

Have you got any more photos?

Where I read 'river crossing' I was expecting to see NSX's driving across shallow water for some reason....whoops!! :D:redface:

grant looks like a good day.
lucky i didnt go cos I would have had no chance with my car.

catch up soon mate.

Neo - no more photos mate - I am giving up posting photos after this effort (they come out crap when I compress them to 97kb and to make matters worse they appear as thumbnails that need to be clicked on individually to view).

NSXBOX - your car would have had no chance at all!!! Saw (and heard!) you hooning around from Pitt Street to Bathurst Street yesterday......BTW have you noticed that EVERYONE looks (no matter whether they are a car person or not!)

Back