• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

All NSX Day - Adelaide

Well its finally happened i have confirmed the Adelaide date for the SA Annual All NSX Day.

29th November, 2009 is locked in Eddie and will not be changed.

Format for the day is a 9.30am start with a surprise breakfast location, a cruise with a couple interesting stops then lunch 12.30 at Kingsbrook Currency Creek. Lunch will be set-up on a banquet table amongst the cars which will be parked centre stage on the lawn. For those who don’t know of Kingsbrook or Christopher Norris check this site out - http://www.kingsbrook-sa.com/page/page/2122637.htm.

Our target is to gather as many NSX's as possible to break the Aussie NSX record of 13. Interstate owners are more than welcome and we will endeavour to make your stay as enjoyable as possible with accommodation and other activities organised while your here.

Could you RSVP asap as we need to confirm all bookings soon.

Les Dombi
0412 824 824

Thanks Les for getting this up and running, it will be a great day. We will be looking forward to meeting some of the other NSX owners.

So count us in for 2.

Cheers

Scott

Great guys thanks for replying.

I have booked both the surprise breakfast and photo shoot and lunch for 20 people so please bring along your partners and/or friends.

Please pass the word around to other NSX owners you might know who dont visit NSX Prime often.

Cheers.

As of tonight we have 8 confirmed NSX's for the day almost there :smile:

10 Confirmed - bloody hell there're coming out of the woodwork and everyone knows everyone.

Last edited:
Been to Adelaide a few years back. One of my best places on the planet. Loved Kangaroo Island, as well!

Looks like you guys have a nice turnout. Have a great time mates! Wish I was there. :smile::smile:

now Im jelous allready:biggrin:

Been to Adelaide a few years back. One of my best places on the planet. Loved Kangaroo Island, as well!

Looks like you guys have a nice turnout. Have a great time mates! Wish I was there. :smile::smile:

I think the next get together will be a visit to the Island:smile:

13:smile:

My record of 13 NSXs has stood for a long long time but it looks like it could be broken.........I look forward to the photos!!! Best of luck

Wow.... 13 NSX's in SA?!?! The 13 NSX cruise in Sydney had a couple from Melbourne.... who would have guessed Adelaide was the NSX capital of Australia?!

hehe.... Grant.... if they beat 13, i hope you make it a personal goal to beat it again. ;)

Details for Adelaide's All NSX day:

Meeting here at 9.00am http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=118054055490468672971.0004788ebb5a1058ee7c7&ll=-34.929211,138.618901&spn=0.006087,0.009602&t=h&z=17
exit of Senna chicane and Wakefield St, Adelaide.

Breakfast is catered at a cost of $19-28.00 with lunch up to you depending on how much you want to eat or drink:D

If you dont want to come to brekky or lunch you can still turn-up in the morning and say hi.

Please contact me on 0412 824 824 for bookings.

Should be a great day.

Les

Hi Les,

Looking forward to catching up with you on the 29th...:smile:

Congratulations and well done for all the effort you have put into this event. I'm sure it will be a great day.

Hopefully now we have 14 confirmed!

Best regards,
David

Only one change for next Sunday's gathering - the start time is now 8.30am Just so we are not too rushed and make brekky in time.

I will contact everyone individually to make sure they are aware of the time change.

I drove most of the route today which will have lots of twisties and long sweeping straights at the end.

See you all next Sunday.

post lots of pics, I was there a few years back and miss that place.

I will be in Australia from December 16 to January 1st. My son is playing in a baseball tournament starting in Perth and then moving to Adelaide.

Would love to meet up with you guys when I'm out there. Would also love some suggestions for sight seeing too.

I don't have my exact itinerary with me, but I'll post it this week incase anyone is free for a beer.

Later...

Hi
Sorry I can't make it for the run it would have been great to bring the old car back home,I'm sure she would have enjoyed cruising around in SA again.We have a day in Melbourne and only get 4 to 6 so it must be awsome to have 10 plus. Hope you all have a great day and the record gets broken
Greg :smile:

Thanks Greg we will be organising a Tassie run in April/May next year hope you can make it.

If everyone turns up the record is gone:biggrin:

I will be in Australia from December 16 to January 1st. My son is playing in a baseball tournament starting in Perth and then moving to Adelaide.

Would love to meet up with you guys when I'm out there. Would also love some suggestions for sight seeing too.

I don't have my exact itinerary with me, but I'll post it this week incase anyone is free for a beer.

Later...

Hey Todd if you make it to Adelaide please let me know would love to take you around if you have time and go for an Exotic run through some of the best driving roads in Aus (Tassie are the best).

So close to breaking the NSX record however we did equal Sydney's total of 13 this morning at the Senna Chicane, Victoria Park in the city. Great turn-out though everyone turned up who was invited except the the guy i thought was a long shot unfortunately i was right. Theres always next year.

To group shots one at the Chicane and the other on the start line and thankfully the weather held off for some great pics.

Surprise breakfast was at Mount Lofty House unfortunately the reserved carpark was locked - most likely reserved.

Great cruise along Greenhill Rd to Mount Barker then to Langhorne Creek, Milang, Clayton then finally Currency Creek for lunch.

Chris Norris organised us to park on the tennis court and set-up lunch under a Gazboe. Great photo shoot oportunity.

Lunch was fabulous and a relax afternoon was had by all.

Attachments

• 153.jpg
    153.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 154.jpg
    154.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 155.jpg
    155.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 100
  • 156.jpg
    156.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 160.jpg
    160.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 161.jpg
    161.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 162.jpg
    162.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Pics at lunch.

More pics from the photographer as soon as he posts them.

Attachments

• 190.jpg
    190.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 197.jpg
    197.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 78
  • 199.jpg
    199.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 202.jpg
    202.jpg