• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

All NSXPO 2015 attendees owe a big THANK YOU to Coz!

One of the toughest jobs of NSXPO organizers is getting money from sponsors. This is crucial each year to keeping the registration fees as low as they are and the task is overlooked or unappreciated since it is a behind the scenes job. But our actual per member costs to attend is much higher than we charge and the members and guests get a big financial benefit due to the hard fund raising work done by the organizers.

This year we are fortunate to have Coz at the helm of this critical phase of organizing NSXPO. He has been doing an amazing job and as we approach the point where we will be closing registration because we have sold out the event, the 250 lucky attendees should remember to thank Coz for making the event affordable and for saving each member and guest substantial money by allowing the NSXCA to offer such discounted registration fees.

THANK YOU Jim!!!!!!!!!!! đź‘Ť

Thanks Coz! Looking forward to it:)...

Regards,
LarryB

First NSXPO....Thank you Thank you!!

We're fortunate to have Jim on board! In addition, take the time to thank the other hard working volunteers who have been at it since October to put on this event!

Thank you very much Bob....!
I'm very honored to have been asked and trusted with such an important position for the 2015 NSXPO knowing how much it effects the attendee's, the event, and overall helps the club pay the bills.
As critical as this position is, I'm just part of a great 2015 NSXPO team that's making things happen that benefits everyone that will make this event a hugh success.
Its totally my pleasure and I'm glad I could help in a way that matters to the benefit of the many.
This is my first NSXPO and I am so much looking forward to taking part in it and actually meeting you in person Bob, and the so many others I have only known for years through the various forums.
I'm pretty excited about it actually :)

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely !...its a team effort.

We're fortunate to have Jim on board! In addition, take the time to thank the other hard working volunteers who have been at it since October to put on this event!

Last edited:
Yes thank-you. To Coz and the entire team!
Great demand for a great event. (No pressure) :)

It was great to have Jim join the team and the numbers he has generated has been phenomenal. We are all indebted to his awesome contibution to this years NSXPO. Thank you.

A Big THANKS to the entire team. I'm registered.

A Big THANKS to the entire team. I'm registered.

+1 a big thanks to all involved in getting this set up!!!

I'm only about an hour and a half southwest of Palm Springs , let me know if you need any help with anything....

By all means, a BIG BIG THANK YOU, to all the organizers of this epic event. Thanks to you Bob, for all you do for the club.
This will be my seventh NSXPO, and every one of them just keeps on getting better. I'm looking forward to meeting old friends, and meeting new ones.
Thanks again everyone; Howard

Sold out already??? Any chance to get on wait list?

Hello all,

I went to register and its SOLD OUT??? BUMMER!

How do I get on a wait list?

Also I am located in Phoenix and Palm Spings is a short drive from me, will be there a chance to still participate in any fashion?

Eric Snyder
480-270-2511 cell

Thanks Coz!!!

Hello all,

I went to register and its SOLD OUT??? BUMMER!

How do I get on a wait list?

Also I am located in Phoenix and Palm Spings is a short drive from me, will be there a chance to still participate in any fashion?

Eric Snyder
480-270-2511 cell

A wait list will be created within a day or so. Please let us catch our breath after the lightning fast sell-out so that everyone who has registered can be processed properly.

Unfortunately this is a closed event so unless someone has actually registered, paid and received the credentials we necessarily have to keep it to just the 250 lucky (and fast) attendees.

This is necessary also from a legal and insurance point of view because we have signed contracts with many of the venues/vendors and need to ensure we know who is there.

For example, in 2007 we did a group photo at an air museum. A couple of non-member owners thought it was funny to crash the event and then do donuts and burnouts on museum property and near the vintage aircraft. We were personally responsible if any damage was caused and our 5 million in coverage would not be anywhere near enough if one of these chuckleheads spun into a vintage aircraft.

And the fact that those two offspring of families whose ancestors swam in the overly chlorinated shallow end of the gene pool were not part of our group was irrelevant - - - we still had the legal liability.

So please understand that we are unable to open up this closed event to those who have not registered and those who are not NSX Club of America members.

Last edited:
Ok thank you, please let me know ASAP for the wait list as I want on. My bad for not just making it happen sooner. I guess if I can't come I will have to enjoy my trip to the Rennsport Reunion at Laguna Seca a couple of weekends prior for my car fix.

And when the wait list is set up, it will also be first come, first served so those who wait for that also will miss out on any second chance opportunities to join us.

Thank you Coz!
Thank you Bob!
Thank you Chris!
Thank you NSXPO 2015 Organization Committee!

Can't wait. Really looking forward to it.

Thank you NSXPO 2015 organizing team! This looks like it's going to be an epic event. I'm really looking forward to this one (my third).

I also have to thank Coz, Bob, Chris and the NSXPO 2015 organization committee again I can't wait this is going to be fun,,,Bill

Jim's the man. He has put in a great deal of effort on pulling sponsorships together. The whole planning committee has put in a ton of time on this and it's not over yet. The fact that this event sold out in such short order means the pressure is on to make it the biggest & best NSXPO for those lucky 250 who will be there.

Big thanks to Jim and a big thanks to everyone in the NSXCA that helped put this together. I am very excited to put some names to faces this year.

Jim did an awesome job. Did you invite Tomaske? Really looking forward to seeing his carbon fiber work.

Yes....absolutely! Thanks Jim. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you. This gentleman is diligent and very serious about his work for the NSX community. Its going to be a pleasure standing up and speaking to everyone at the banquet about my EPS restorations. Someone is going to be very lucky. Lots of great donations this year. Charles and I are both planning to be there, but Charles has a baby girl on the way, so I may be the only one representing our donation. I cant wait to put some faces to all these friends I have dealt with over the years......JC....Regan.....Jim.....etc. Too bad I wont have a car there ha ha. Thanks again Jim. You are awesome brother.

Back