• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

All NSXPO 2015 attendees owe a big THANK YOU to Coz!

Yes as a matter of fact, you're cousin said he was going to try and make it, he has some new pieces he wants you to see...LOL
Are you coming ?

Jim did an awesome job. Did you invite Tomaske? Really looking forward to seeing his carbon fiber work.

Quality is not about the $ amount of the gift, quality comes from the one giving it that makes it worth having.
Feel the same way about you brother, look forward to seeing you Matt.

Yes....absolutely! Thanks Jim. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you. This gentleman is diligent and very serious about his work for the NSX community. Its going to be a pleasure standing up and speaking to everyone at the banquet about my EPS restorations. Someone is going to be very lucky. Lots of great donations this year. Charles and I are both planning to be there, but Charles has a baby girl on the way, so I may be the only one representing our donation. I cant wait to put some faces to all these friends I have dealt with over the years......JC....Regan.....Jim.....etc. Too bad I wont have a car there ha ha. Thanks again Jim. You are awesome brother.

- - - Updated - - -

Very cool :) :) :)..looking forward to seeing you my brotha.

Ah brother, you just know I'll be there!

Last edited:
I'm not going to tell you whats coming, but this is who we have to thank for this year guys.
Without all of them, we wouldn't be as fortunate as we are.
Many of these have stood by me for years in my endeavors at racing my NSX and I consider friends. I know how generous they can be and they very much stepped up for us this year.
They are all very honorable companies and people that I'm proud to know :)

This is who we owe thanks to:
TITLE SPONSOR: Hmmmm....? You're guess is as good as mine :)
CT Engineering
EuroBoutique
ScienceofSpeed
Cedar Ridge Fabrication
EXEDY
EXPEL Technologies
MASIV
Mackin Industries
Source 1 Automotive
Matt Lindsey
Carbotech USA
Driving Ambition
AEM
NASA-So Cal
NASA-AZ
Autowave
Niguel Motors
Pole 2 Flag Racing

We have a ton of stuff this year for you all :)

Last edited:
I'm not going to tell you whats coming, but this is who we have to thank for this year guys.
Without all of them, we wouldn't be as fortunate as we are.
Many of these have stood by me for years in my endeavors at racing my NSX and I consider friends. I know how generous they can be and they very much stepped up for us this year.
They are all very honorable companies and people that I'm proud to know :)

This is who we owe thanks to:
TITLE SPONSOR: Hmmmm....? You're guess is as good as mine :)
CT Engineering
Eurobotique
ScienceofSpeed
Cedar Ridge Fabrication
EXEDY
EXPEL Technologies
MASIV
Mackin Industries
Source 1 Automotive
Matt Lindsey
Carbotech USA
Driving Ambition
AEM
NASA-So Cal
NASA-AZ
Autowave
Niguel Motors
Pole 2 Flag Racing

We have a ton of stuff this year for you all :)

Just proof-read the galleys for the next issue of NSX Driver with the usual great content but also nice shout out ads to our sponsors!

Coming soon to a mailbox near you..............

We will get that corrected. Thanks for the heads up.

Just found a typo - we are spelled:

EuroBoutique

- - - Updated - - -

You had Tony and I going nuts, LOL, its fine in the magazine. We finally realized you were talking about my above post, which has now been corrected

Just found a typo - we are spelled:

EuroBoutique

Last edited:
Back