• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ALmost 1/3 off all NSX's are for sale in Holland What's The matter!!

Hello guys

See how much off thes lovely cars are for sale!!
http://www.autokopen.nl/occasion/detail.html?uid=&vlist=2411405&pn=1&carid=3311027
http://www.autokopen.nl/occasion/detail.html?uid=&vlist=2411405&pn=1&carid=3172053
http://www.autokopen.nl/occasion/detail.html?uid=&vlist=2411405&pn=1&carid=3305682
http://www.autokopen.nl/occasion/detail.html?uid=&vlist=2411405&pn=1&carid=3305682
http://www.autotrack.nl/owa_dima/ow...p_spr_id=17512977&p_type_lijst=RL&o_id=913871
http://www.autotrack.nl/owa_dima/ow..._spr_id=17512977&p_type_lijst=RL&o_id=2961629
http://www.autotrack.nl/owa_dima/ow..._spr_id=17512977&p_type_lijst=RL&o_id=3000563
http://www.autotrack.nl/owa_dima/ow..._spr_id=17512977&p_type_lijst=RL&o_id=2147928
http://zoek.autotrader.nl/www/cars_...d_EQI=b&locale=atnl.CARS.1&id=200601205898015
http://zoek.autotrader.nl/www/cars_...d_EQI=b&locale=atnl.CARS.1&id=200601205926351
http://zoek.autotrader.nl/www/cars_...d_EQI=b&locale=atnl.CARS.1&id=200601205926354
http://www.dreamcarcompany.com/0023.htm

I know there are more cars for sale but i can't find a link at the internet, I know there is a red coupe for sale in the south of limburg ( with only 5000 km !!)
There is also a black (acura) for sale in friesland
A grey NSX-T is for sale
A red damage car in the Village OSS is for sale ( automatic)

So i think we have to enthousiast people to buy one off these cars. I am sure some off you know people who are interested, but the money is always the problem ( or there wifes) Ooeps sorry for these words ladys !!

Greatings and all have a nice 2006 with a lot off hapynes and sunshine,

ronny, sandra, yannick and jesper

Ronny,

Best whishes for you and your family as well!

P.S.: There's also a Imola Orange NSX for sale :wink:

Honda-ronny said:
..., but the money is always the problem ( or there wifes) Ooeps sorry for these words ladys !!
:D:D:D
As I always say: If you face a trade-off then change your wife and not your car. :)
How many NSX are in the Netherlands? 40? Do you have a race-track in the Netherlands? You're lucky because you have much choice between different years. We've about 15 NSX of about 250 for sale. Besides some overpriced 95+ we only can choose among 91, most of them red. Correct me if I'm wrong but I know only of two 02+ NSX here, one blue, one silver.
If you're going to visit Röbi this year please let me know.

Regards,
Thomas

We usually have 2 NSXs for sale as a average all the time (yes it's a small country) but in the last few months we have had 4 NSXs for sale.

And the prices has dropped a little too.

I know I'll keep my NSX until I can afford the new 911 Carrera S (997) or the 911 Turbo (993/996)....... :cool:

goldNSX said:
:D:D:D
As I always say: If you face a trade-off then change your wife and not your car. :)
How many NSX are in the Netherlands? 40? Do you have a race-track in the Netherlands? You're lucky because you have much choice between different years. We've about 15 NSX of about 250 for sale. Besides some overpriced 95+ we only can choose among 91, most of them red. Correct me if I'm wrong but I know only of two 02+ NSX here, one blue, one silver.
If you're going to visit Röbi this year please let me know.

Regards,
Thomas

We, here in Norway, most often have 91/92 models for sale to choose from, and almost every one of them is red or black (never seen other colours when I was looking for one - I did import my NSX from USA so I could have more to choose from and pick one in a good condition).

We don't have so many NSXs here.

Sorry for my late reaction

As far as I know there are about 35 cars. And iff i am good informed there only where sold about 16 cars. Rest is imported.
The last car that was sold whas a 1998 imola orange targa
One yellow car was sold in 1994
One grey car was sold in 1995 ( targa)
All the other cars where black, red and silver.

The problem that the are only sold about 16 cars whas the price off this car in holland. In 1990 the price for this car was 240.000 gulden ( € 110.000)
The price for the Targa was in 1998 about 310.000 gulden ( € 140.000) This prices are that high because we have a very big tax on cars ( the cal itt BPM) this tax is about 1/3 off the sales price.

Used cars are for sale att about € 35.000 for a 1990 car untill € 50.000 for the most expensive car.

When we where looking for an NSX we had a Hugh problem. We did not want a red, white, or black car. The two collors whe liked the most where The imola orange cars and the Lime green. The lime green was never sold in europe so that was out off the question. Because i always look for cars who are 100% , finding the perfect car was almost imposible.

There are enough people in holland who can afford a new NSX but the main reason here is the badge on the front ( its only a honda ) I can't put a honda on my driveway!! This should be a BMW or A mercedes!!! It sounds ridiculous but that's the way those bloody people think !!!

This summer we have planned a trip to Norway ( last week off july and the first two weeks off august) Iff everything goes the way we planed, we will do this trip in a Honda civic wagon 1982 !! yes a 60 hp honda with only 80.000 km.

And in my mind i am thinking about a trip with our NSX-T to the Nordkap in Norway in 2007, are there more people interested ??

Greatings and hope to hear from you soon.

Honda-ronny said:
This summer we have planned a trip to Norway ( last week off july and the first two weeks off august) Iff everything goes the way we planed, we will do this trip in a Honda civic wagon 1982 !! yes a 60 hp honda with only 80.000 km.

And in my mind i am thinking about a trip with our NSX-T to the Nordkap in Norway in 2007, are there more people interested ??

Greatings and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi

Please let me know if you are anywhere near me either in the NSX or the Civic and we could meet up.

I am not sure where I will go with my NSX this summer. Summer 2007 and north cape? Good idea. I am almost there :)

Regards

Please let me know if you are anywhere near me either in the NSX or the Civic and we could meet up

Hello Martin

Our trip will go from kristiansand ( 1 day) to ( prekistolen 1 day) to 30 km above stavanger ( 3 days) than we go to a vilage between sognefjord and geiranger ( 3 or 4 days) than we drive to tho Hemsedal and there we stay for 4 days. The official dates are not 100% but iff i have these dates i will let you know.

greatings ronny

Honda-ronny said:
Please let me know if you are anywhere near me either in the NSX or the Civic and we could meet up

Hello Martin

Our trip will go from kristiansand ( 1 day) to ( prekistolen 1 day) to 30 km above stavanger ( 3 days) than we go to a vilage between sognefjord and geiranger ( 3 or 4 days) than we drive to tho Hemsedal and there we stay for 4 days. The official dates are not 100% but iff i have these dates i will let you know.

greatings ronny

Hi

Okey that is quite far from where I live, but my plans for 2006 is not set.

I would like to go to Europe somewhere this summer to buy a Kawasaki ZXR400 so I may be passing you down there during summer.

Regards

How many km is Nordkapp from Oslo? It's alot I know, but I would've loved to meet someone from Holland when they're visiting Norway :)

Honda-ronny: Peter (710 on this forum) is living in Belgium, he might be interested in visiting Norway too :)

Honda-ronny said:
Itt is about 2080 km from oslo (airport) to the nordkap ( through norway)

Iff you choos the route trough sweden it is about is also around the 2060 km

greatings ronny

Yeah it was as I expected. Many km's :biggrin:

if a visit to norway and the artic circle raceway there is planned, count me in...

07/august/2006?? could that be the HONDA visit to ACR?

Honda-ronny said:
07/august/2006?? could that be the HONDA visit to ACR?

Hello Bart

what do you mean by : could that be the Honda visit to ACR?

gr

ronny

Hi

We will probably have a track meeting at Arctic Circle Raceway this year. By "we" I mean Club Honda Norway.

Last year we had to cancel because of low interest, but we will try again this year.

That is what Bart is talking about.

Regards

Honda-ronny said:
Did you see how much NSX are for sale in switserland !!!!!

So, why you selling yours then ? You only had it a few months, and, you seem to be pretty happy with it.

Just wondering :)

Honda-ronny said:
He thomas

Did you see how much NSX are for sale in switserland !!!!!

9 NSX for sale only on autoscout !!

http://www.autoscout24.ch/AS24Web/L...ip=&from=Home&allmakes=&cur=CHF&zipcountry=CH

Greatings ronny

Hi Ronny!

We have 10 NSX's on sale on the average through the year. Most of them are on sale more than a year. :eek: I would say that 1/3 is bad, 1/3 is overpriced and 1/3 a good value for the money. :) Switzerland acts as the main exporting market for other european countries as far as NSX's are concerned. (Ask Gheba :p :))

goldNSX said:
Hi Ronny!

Switzerland acts as the main exporting market for other european countries as far as NSX's are concerned. (Ask Gheba :p :))

I know where his first NSX went :)

The black one. Where did it go?

In Norway I know there are at least 4 NSX's that are from Switzerland including mine. Two red/blacks (one with racingcage + one that was tampered with the tacho). One black which Jon-Are owns (Midnightsun Express) and the best for last my Sebring Silver :smile:

Regards

So, why you selling yours then ? You only had it a few months

Hello DUtch Black NSX.

It was just a testcase for me I had it for sale on autoscout because i was interested in how many people where looking for a Imola Orange one. I put itt on internet for a high price. Iff i had sold itt for the price i asked, i would search for another NSX.

Hi martin

Is it posible to plan your Norway Honda Event also nex year. maybe some more guys from this site off europe will enjoy your region.

I always have to do with a lot off honda events every year. My wife is writer from the dutch S800 clubmagazine, so 3 or 4 events will be visited every year. The Dutch Friends club is also one off our other Honda clubs we yoin, almost 3 times a year. So this year we are fully loaded with dates off events.

So now i have to go to my work, ( at this time a have to deal with a engine damage off a Honda s2000 !!) i have to seu the owner for this motor damage. He did not freqeuntly controled his engine oil proper.

greatings ronny

Honda-ronny said:
So now i have to go to my work, ( at this time a have to deal with a engine damage off a Honda s2000 !!) i have to seu the owner for this motor damage. He did not freqeuntly controled his engine oil proper.

Is it me, or is the S2000 engine not that reliable?
Heard about S2000 engine-damage a lot.

Hello

No the S2000 engine is a very reliable engine, but the problem are the persons who drive this cars. Almost nobody who drives a honda is aware off oil consuming. The s2000 car is such a high revs engine with very high specific horsepower per liter volume. The S2000 is an engine that is consuming oil ( about 1 liter at every 4 a 5000 km is normal) And when the engine is not used as it is prodruced it gets more.

There has never been any s2000 engine damaged as far as i know, which is not the fault off the persone who is driven it. The only engine damage that has been in europe ( several) was because there was a recall campagne off the sprayers below the pistons that where not ok. But every person who owned a s2000 has had a letter from honda that the should replace these sprayers immidiately

greatings ronny

Honda-ronny said:

Hello

No the S2000 engine is a very reliable engine, but the problem are the persons who drive this cars. Almost nobody who drives a honda is aware off oil consuming. The s2000 car is such a high revs engine with very high specific horsepower per liter volume. The S2000 is an engine that is consuming oil ( about 1 liter at every 4 a 5000 km is normal) And when the engine is not used as it is prodruced it gets more.

There has never been any s2000 engine damaged as far as i know, which is not the fault off the persone who is driven it. The only engine damage that has been in europe ( several) was because there was a recall campagne off the sprayers below the pistons that where not ok. But every person who owned a s2000 has had a letter from honda that the should replace these sprayers immidiately

greatings ronny

Ronny my S does not consume such much oil, that is the oil consumption of a rx8.

if you need any help related with the S2000 let me know

Juan

Back