• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

almost done

Juice said:
That color is sick! Looking great. If you think about it, it would be more valuable to create a mold for the back portion of the light covers as well. Then you could turn around and sell the pair to other NSX owners. I know there have been quite a few who loved the MH headlights but never had the oportunity (*discontinued*) to order them. It just seems like such a waste to only form 1 cover from each mold.

How did you manage to get all your parts in CF? Good connections. A very impressive project!

I have the molds to make all of the pieces(bought from MH, along with reproduction rights). I just dont know if I want anyone else to have them ;)
I made a connection at Sema last year and had each piece made. Took forever though!!!! I dont know if I would do it again, seeing that anyone can order the Cantrell Kit in CF now. When I started there wasnt anything available, including the published MH kit(I ordered it, they couldnt complete it).

Back