• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ALMS at Laguna Seca-Monterey 5/21-23, 2010 VIP Car Corral

We have secured VIP Car Corral parking for the American LeMans Series with a 6 hour endurance race going from the afternoon into Saturday evening. (details below)

Dates: Friday, May 21 through Sunday, May 23, 2010

GOOD NEWS AND A FIRST...We have just secured our parking corral on (get this) PAVEMENT. No dirt or dust to contend with. Should make for a much more enjoyable gathering! Our beautiful NSXs deserve it.

We need to purchase a minimum of 10-2 Day Tickets (which will include your VIP Corral Parking). Anyone purchasing the 3 Day would count into the total.

The cost would be $65.00 for a 2 Day Ticket or $75.00 for a 3 Day Ticket. Parking would be available all 3 days in the same area. Tickets will be mailed out along with directions prior to the event.

I would need to place our order by 3/20/10 so here is the deal. You can send checks payable to Yolanda Atkinson and if we have enough people I can reserve. These tickets must be paid for in advance!! It is key for us to get our money in as quickly as possible.

Please put your name on the below list if you plan to go then send your check ASAP. This is open to all NSX owners. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Yolanda Atkinson
621 Hillside Blvd.
South San Francisco, CA 94080
650-589-9724

1) Dansplan - 3-day - PAID
2) racer-ex - 2-day - PAID
3) 02#154 - 2-day
4) ChopsJazz 2-day, two people
5) Jfowler - 3-day, two people - PAID
6) Dhalsim - 2-day, two people - PAID
7) Gabe T.
8) smooth - 2-day, two people - PAID
9) MikeC_587 - 2 day, By myself - PAID
10)CJMani, I'm back! 2-day with my son Nicholas
11)yojack - 2 day - two people - PAID
12)iCEE - 2 day - two people
13)Fran
14)
15)
16)

The American Le Mans Series Monterey Presented by Patron will be held this year on May 21-23, 2010 with a 6 hour endurance race. This race weekend is in dramatic fashion with the high-tech, high-speed Le Mans prototypes and GT machines of the American Le Mans Series staging a Saturday afternoon-into-evening six-hour race. Sunday's action features the SPEED World Challenge Touring and GT series, the IMSA Challenge, Atlantic Championship and Star Mazda Series.

We will be staying at Best Western Salinas Valley Inn & Suites, 187 Kern Street in Salinas. If you book your rooms online now the price per night is $80.10 per night for double occupancy with Continental Breakfast

Last edited:
Hey LA guys....roadtrip like the college days?

YES, PAVEMENT PARKING!!

3) 02#154 - 2-day - PAID
4) Jfowler - 3-day, two people - PAID
5) Dhalsim - 2-day, two people - PAID
6) Gabe T.
7) smooth - 2-day, two people - PAID
8) MikeC_587 - 2 day, By myself - PAID
9)CJMani, I'm back! 2-day with my son Nicholas
10)yojack - 2 day - two people - PAID
11)iCEE - 2 day - two people
12)Fran - 2 day - PAID
13)
14)
15)

Last edited:
Ok, PAVEMENT PARKING is good to hear. I'm down for this since it's about two months away and I can easily get the days off. Perfect day to caravan and it's in the tail end of spring going into summer so the weather should be forgiving i'm sure. maybe we all can share a room and have a nice slumber party too...WEEEEEEEEEE:biggrin:

Ok, PAVEMENT PARKING is good to hear. I'm down for this since it's about two months away and I can easily get the days off. Perfect day to caravan and it's in the tail end of spring going into summer so the weather should be forgiving i'm sure. maybe we all can share a room and have a nice slumber party too...WEEEEEEEEEE:biggrin:

Hope some of you guys from Southern California can make it up for the event!

YES, PAVEMENT PARKING!!
We have officially met the minimum for the VIP Parking Corral!

3) 02#154 - 2-day - PAID
6) Gabe T. - 2 Day - PAID
9) Fran - 2 Day - PAID
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

YES, PAVEMENT PARKING!!

We have officially met the minimum for the VIP Parking Corral!

3) 02#154 - 2-day - PAID
6) Gabe T. - 2 Day - PAID
9) Fran - 2 Day - PAID
11)Dan H. - 2 day - two people - PAID
12)ChopsJazz-2-3 Day - two people - PAID
13)
14)
15)

Last edited:
I will be placing the final order to receive tickets by mail on Monday, May 3, 2010.

After that date you can still order tickets but they will need to be picked up at the Embassy Suites in Seaside.

Back