• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ALMS at Lime Rock - July 18th

With less than a month to go until the race, is there going to be an NSXCA event planned this year? I heard some rumors of Acura not sponsoring a tent this year, but if not, perhaps we can still plan to meet up and head down together anyways. Anyone know what the plan is (or is not)? Thanks.

With less than a month to go until the race, is there going to be an NSXCA event planned this year? I heard some rumors of Acura not sponsoring a tent this year, but if not, perhaps we can still plan to meet up and head down together anyways. Anyone know what the plan is (or is not)? Thanks.

I'll go but if someone doesn't point me to where all the models are and I miss them like last year I will be a little upset and possibly key someone's Vette.

I spoke with Papa San and there is no official NSXCA event this year. Certainly would be fun to get a group to go, but timing may be bad for some since many will be at Kids Day that same week. For that reason Carla and I won't be able to attend.

heck if you go and still want a tent and free food with a video feed just put on your Porsche or corvette hats and shirts and mooch off thier club event:wink:

heck if you go and still want a tent and free food with a video feed just put on your Porsche or corvette hats and shirts and mooch off thier club event:wink:

No porsche or corvette tents either this year. Welcome to a depressing depression.

I will be there with Joe, Pete and my Rat Bastard Son in Law from Florida.

Back