• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ALMS UPDATE-May 21-May 23, 2010 - Monterey, CA

We have secured VIP Car Corral parking for the American LeMans Series with a 6 hour endurance race going from the afternoon into Saturday evening. (details below)

Dates: Friday, May 21 through Sunday, May 23, 2010

GOOD NEWS AND A FIRST...We have just secured our parking corral on (get this) PAVEMENT. No dirt or dust to contend with. Should make for a much more enjoyable gathering! Our beautiful NSXs deserve it.

We need to purchase a minimum of 10-2 Day Tickets (which will include your VIP Corral Parking). Anyone purchasing the 3 Day would count into the total.

The cost would be $65.00 for a 2 Day Ticket or $75.00 for a 3 Day Ticket. Parking would be available all 3 days in the same area. Tickets will be mailed out along with directions prior to the event.

I would need to place our order by 3/20/10 so here is the deal. You can send checks payable to Yolanda Atkinson and if we have enough people I can reserve. These tickets must be paid for in advance!! It is key for us to get our money in as quickly as possible.

Please put your name on the below list if you plan to go then send your check ASAP. This is open to all NSX owners. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Yolanda Atkinson
621 Hillside Blvd.
South San Francisco, CA 94080
650-589-9724

1) Dansplan - 3-day - PAID
2) racer-ex - 2-day
3) 02#154 - 2-day
4) ChopsJazz 2-day, two people
5) Jfowler - 3-day, two people
6) Dhalsim - 2-day, two people
7) Gabe T.
8) smooth - 2-day, two people
9) MikeC_587 - 2 day, By myself
10)CJMani, I'm back! 2-day with my son Nicholas
11)yojack - 2 day - two people - PAID
12)iCEE - 2 day - two people
13)Fran
14)
15)
16)

The American Le Mans Series Monterey Presented by Patron will be held this year on May 21-23, 2010 with a 6 hour endurance race. This race weekend is in dramatic fashion with the high-tech, high-speed Le Mans prototypes and GT machines of the American Le Mans Series staging a Saturday afternoon-into-evening six-hour race. Sunday's action features the SPEED World Challenge Touring and GT series, the IMSA Challenge, Atlantic Championship and Star Mazda Series.

We will be staying at Best Western Salinas Valley Inn & Suites, 187 Kern Street in Salinas. If you book your rooms online now the price per night is $80.10 per night for double occupancy with Continental Breakfast.

Hi Yolanda
I sent my money on friday, you should have it this week hopefully monday. It will be Mikeala and myself for another fantastic road trip. We will be rolling in thursday around 5pm. and leaving Early Monday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Thank you for setting up such a fantastic time:biggrin:

YES....PAVEMENT PARKING!! :smile::smile:

2) racer-ex - 2-day - PAID
3) 02#154 - 2-day
4) ChopsJazz 2-day, two people
5) Jfowler - 3-day, two people - PAID
6) Dhalsim - 2-day, two people - PAID
7) Gabe T.
8) smooth - 2-day, two people - PAID
9) MikeC_587 - 2 day, By myself
10)CJMani, I'm back! 2-day with my son Nicholas
11)yojack - 2 day - two people - PAID
12)iCEE - 2 day - two people
13)Fran
14)
15)
16)

Last edited:
Jack, what's your :rolleyes:"schedule":rolleyes: look like this week? Maybe I can come over and drop off my payment and bring you and Yo some lunch.

J

Jack, what's your :rolleyes:"schedule":rolleyes: look like this week? Maybe I can come over and drop off my payment and bring you and Yo some lunch.

J

We'll be around the rest of the week. Don't worry about lunch, Yo is on a restricted diet!

Sorry, I have to cancel the ALMS weekend for me and my date. I have a prior school commitment.

You'll be missed. See you next time.

YES....PAVEMENT PARKING!!

3) 02#154 - 2-day - PAID
4) Jfowler - 3-day, two people - PAID
5) Dhalsim - 2-day, two people - PAID
6) Gabe T.
7) smooth - 2-day, two people - PAID
8) MikeC_587 - 2 day, By myself - PAID
9)CJMani, I'm back! 2-day with my son Nicholas
10)yojack - 2 day - two people - PAID
11)iCEE - 2 day - two people
12)Fran
13)
14)
15)

Last edited:
Jack, I'm going to have lunch in the City today. If it's convenient for you today I can make a pit stop at your place today on the way home. Probably around 2:30 to 3:00 or so?

J

Living close to the Atkinsons, has its privileges :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dropped by the other day to pay for the ALMS two day pass and made reservations at the Best Western in Salinas.

Ten more days to put your John Hancock on the list. So, what is everyone waiting for?

I got two words for everyone... Blacktop pavement :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mike

Dan and Fran,
We need to get together Friday 5-21. I'll try to get a hold of Dr. Neville to come join us. I may try to attend the free practice session and all access on Thurs

Last edited:

3) 02#154 - 2-day - PAID
6) Gabe T.
9)CJMani, I'm back! 2-day with my son Nicholas
12)Fran - 2 Day - PAID
13)
14)
15)

3) 02#154 - 2-day - PAID
6) Gabe T.
9)
12)Fran - 2 Day - PAID
13)
14)
15)

Sorry, gonna have to back out....some business came up for that weekend. Have fun....CJ

...looks like i'll be out of town that weekend. :frown:

) Dansplan - 3-day - PAID
3) 02#154 - 2-day - PAID
6) Gabe T.
9) yojack - 2 day - two people - PAID
10) Fran - 2 Day - PAID
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

WELL, WE OFFICIALLY NOW HAVE THE CORRAL! Tickets can be purchased up to the week before but will need to pick up tickets in Monterey. Anyone purchasing early will have their tickets mailed.

3) 02#154 - 2-day - PAID
6) Gabe T. - 2 Day - PAID
10) Fran - 2 Day - PAID
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Two more days until Yolanda needs to order the tickets. So, if your on the fence, its time to jump off and commit to this event and you will have the time of your life. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You all know James aka 02#154 will be in attendance, right??

Mike

You all know James aka 02#154 will be in attendance, right??

Mike

Watch it, Mike. You want to entice people to come, not chase them away. Then again, "have you seen me?":tongue::tongue::tongue:

J

YES, PAVEMENT PARKING!!

WELL, WE OFFICIALLY NOW HAVE THE CORRAL! Tickets can be purchased up to the week before but will need to pick up tickets in Monterey. Anyone purchasing early will have their tickets mailed.

3) 02#154 - 2-day - PAID
10) Fran - 2 Day - PAID
11) Dan H. - 2-2 Day - PAID
12)
13)
14)
15)

I forgot to ask but if you purchase the 2-day ticket can you choose the 2 days? I want to do Saturday/Sunday.

For those only going for 2 days what days are you going?

My weekend just freed up. Is there room to get me back on the list? What is the price at this late date?

Yes, I just ordered the first set of tickets but I will be placing another order. Prices are still the same so go ahead and mail your check.

I forgot to ask but if you purchase the 2-day ticket can you choose the 2 days? I want to do Saturday/Sunday.

For those only going for 2 days what days are you going?

You cannot pick which two days but the 2 day ticket consists of Saturday and Sunday so your good!

Yolanda:smile:

I was planning on Friday/Sat. So, I assume the pass is not good for Friday? Sunday, I'll be in S.F.

3 Day Ticket is Friday, Saturday and Sunday

2 Day Ticket is Saturday and Sunday only. :frown:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES, PAVEMENT PARKING!!

3) 02#154 - 2-day - PAID
10) Fran - 2 Day - PAID
11) Dan H. - 2-2 Day - PAID
12) ChopsJazz - 2 - 3 Day Tickets - PAID