• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alpine INA-W900 NEW Double Din HU/NAV

Just had this installed and gave it a week for a review. The user interface on this unit has improved over the W505 that I had. The buttons at the bottom are also easier to access for those w/ fat fingers. The buttons protrude out a tad but not enough to interefere with anything. I took a side profile pic to demonstrate this. Also, the navigation is easy to use and is now standard with the W900 and not optional as it was in the W505. The amber/deep red color options match nicely with the OEM lighting in the NSX too. It's blue tooth ready and of course iPod friendly. Overall, I am very pleased with the unit and its improvements. Jeff

DSC07092.jpg

DSC07097.jpg

Looks good Jeff!

Although I'm hoping NAV will be optional as not everyone needs it :eek:
What price range is this in since it has most things standard now?

Looks good Jeff!

Although I'm hoping NAV will be optional as not everyone needs it :eek:
What price range is this in since it has most things standard now?

It actually has the same MSRP as the outgoing W505...$1100. Of course, that is the MSRP and not the true market $$. I believe they made the NAV standard to stay competitive esp. with the cost of NAVs dropping.

Jeff

I'm looking for a Double DIN as well. Does this unit play the Divx movie format?

Back