• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alternate way to attach rear spoiler

Just the other day I was at a local Star Bucks and out in the parking lot a crowd surrounded a Smart Car. I was curious to see what was the big deal so as I made my way to the front, already I've noticed a huge whale spoiler on the roof top and laughed my ass off. But the odd part was the exhaust pipe...it was a Yoshimura exhaust!!! I was like whoa wait a minute something here is not right. The crowd started to make their own jokes until the owner popped the hood and doors to show a Hayabusa motor!:eek: He crank that baby up and that Smart Car sounded awesome! Wish I took some photos of it.

Pop the hood and doors of this thing and you might find a few "roaches" (ends of a smoked joint.....you know marijuna :biggrin:) and under the hood he might be lucky enough to be sportin an "ecotech" motor.

I think I need some of that black goo to seal the leak in my milk jug coolant tank.:cool:

Back