• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Am I crazy for wanting a third NSX?

is that for the money, I've found nothing else that I like as much, fits me as well, is as reliable, looks as exotic, and offers the incredible visibility and comfortable seating/amenities that an NSX does.

Bingo! For <$60k, I wouldn't have any other sports car. Come to think of it, the only other sports car that interests me would be an R8 and they still go for like $100K used.

Last edited:
Bingo! For <$60k, I wouldn't have any other sports car. Come to think of it, the only other sports car that interests me would be an R8 and they still go for like $100K used.

We think alike. :) I was also interested in the R8 but just couldn't justify the cost. The only other car I'd want to own is a Lamborghini Aventador and they go for 10 times the cost of an NSX. :(

I get asked this all the time, and the bottom line is because I want to, and I can. But the more involved answer is that for the money, I've found nothing else that I like as much, fits me as well, is as reliable, looks as exotic, and offers the incredible visibility and comfortable seating/amenities that an NSX does. Also, I want to know my cars inside and out as I enjoy working on them, and if I have other cars, that simply won't be possible as my time would be spread too thin learning about other cars.

Anyway, below is my version of this 80s poster. :smile:
jfhe.jpg

3NSXs.jpg

Kelvin,

First of all - your response to "why not something different" - is spot-on!
I have been asked this same question many times by friends and / or family after I bought my '05. It's very hard for them, (friends, family ect), to understand.
What you stated in-terms of "why" - perfectly well said :)

Second..........

Your Garage....... :biggrin:
oh man! when I saw the pic of your Garage - Yes - very Jealous.
That is just...... Perfect. The "way" in-which your 3-car is set-up....... just perfect!
Congrats man! That is just freaking SICK!

Cheers,
Joe

Thanks Joe! I knew that you would understand my addiction. :D Congrats on owning two amazing NSXs, and such rare ones too...wow. :eek:

Back