• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Am I missing something? JH4NA1267MT00194

It is very well known by hardly anyone that Sebring Silver is the best color and typically commands a $20k premium.

Last edited:
I saw that ad too and was a bit puzzled. But I suppose, as the owner of the car, he/she can list it for whatever price they desire.

At first I thought it was purely BS/spam. Yea, sign on to Prime so your first post can be your for sale add :mad: :rolleyes:
Whatever it may be, she will continue to dream for that price for a good, looooong while. :smile:

^ me too.

If I remember correctly, there were 17 Sebring Silver 1991 Automatics sold. This seller has one. I have another.
Re: the selling price: thought so.:biggrin:

Maybe she was one of the people that paid $40k over sticker in 91' and just can't stomach the inevitable hit she is going to now have to take....lol

Actually, you would think with a description like this, "FLAWLESS BLACK INTERIOR RESTROATION IN 2006 WITH ORIGINAL PATTERNS FOLLOWED WITH NEW BLACK WILTON CARPET, INTERIOR IS A 10", you might want to actually put a picture of the interior. :rolleyes:

If I remember correctly, there were 17 Sebring Silver 1991 Automatics sold.
Your memory is faulty. But that can be excused, since your icon shows an ape. Had it shown an elephant, though... :)

As noted in the wiki, there were 37 Sebring Silver 1991 NSXs with automatic transmissions sold in the U.S. - 34 with black interior and 3 with ivory.

I hope since those 2011 pictures they were able to install a front bumper and front wheels... Assuming they are not theres since they are not pictured.

It is very well known by hardly anyone that Sebring Silver is the best color and typically commands a $20k premium.

I'm laughing. Also agree that maybe the seller might just want to include a couple more pics of this unicorn find. And maybe take some pics that are less than a year old...just sayin. I'm also a bit confused as to why the seller would charge someone a $2500 delivery fee when they specifically stipulate "offers only accepted face to face with cash on table." Perhaps the deal must be done in Las Vegas but the car is in Hawaii?

I'm sure you might consider taking $43,000 for yours.:wink:

Well, considering that my memory is faulty about the numbers produced, I'd better sell for less. Actually, mine isn't listed for sale, but if someone started waving mid-20K money under my nose I'd consider it.:biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Your memory is faulty. But that can be excused, since your icon shows an ape. Had it shown an elephant, though... :)

As noted in the wiki, there were 37 Sebring Silver 1991 NSXs with automatic transmissions sold in the U.S. - 34 with black interior and 3 with ivory.

Me:17, reality: 34. So I was half right. :redface:

Last edited:
Back