• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Amazing FordGT

fordgt01.jpg

fordgt02.jpg

fordgt03.jpg

fordgt03b.jpg

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76133

Nice!

whuts the story on this GT besides the nice flame graphic racing stripes?

i'm assuming that greddy conroller on the steering wheel alludes to a bit more in the engine? :wink:

That thing is freakin' sweet! :eek: I pondered buying one of these instead of the X...

yea, whats the big deal... can't see the thread without logging in...

I love those cars but the flames on this one just cheapen it for me. Have you ever seen flames on a Ferrari or Lambo or NSX??? I am sure some exist but:rolleyes: :confused:

whuts the story on this GT besides the nice flame graphic racing stripes?

i'm assuming that greddy conroller on the steering wheel alludes to a bit more in the engine? :wink:

As per the OP from 6speed: "These are studio shots of Joe's 1500HP Ford GT. Enjoy."

This is a computer rendering... not a real car! There are windshield decals (top) on the third pic that don't appear on the others. :smile:

This is a real Twin Turbo Ford GT.... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2408738952289885249

fordgt04.jpg

The OP says it was a studio shoot. I don't know if it is real or not personally, but hey why not.

Nice vid.

OP: "Stickers wee removed half way through the shoot.

CS@ suspension yes at time of shoot but car has since been lowered with Ford Le Mans suspension for world record speed trials in Michigan this month."

"Before painting I tried to get his to go with a more stylized paint job but it's his car and he decided to go this direction. I personally would have prefered black stripes on the car."

I was on a drive today with a bunch of exotic cars, and one of them was a yellow Ford GT. That car has an awesome presence to it.

I ran with a worked Ford GT before 1000 plus hp. Thing was awesome fast and at 80 left cars that were fast standing still. The car to me is not so exotic as it is a muscle car to me like the Z06. My friend who has a exotic car rental business can tell you that it does not rent well over the other exotics.

Awesome car :cool:

With regards to the flames, I would prefer them off the paint and instead out of the tail pipes :smile:

Back