• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

American Le Mans New England Grand Prix, Limerock - July 2, 3, and 4th

rae

Contributing Member
Was wondering if anyone was going ? :smile:
http://www.limerock.com/events_alms.htm

touringBB.jpg

Hi, Brian,

I will be there. I was there last year and had a blast.
This year will be even more amazing with the SPEED World Challenge Championships held at the same time!

I am friends with the owner, driver and a few of the crew members of a entrant. I look forward to seeing them race all year and seldom miss them when they are at Lime Rock.
Keep in touch if you want to hook up.

I think we are going again this year. Last year they selected my wife Vivian to go out an hold one of the flags and I went out with her.
I am the "balding" guy with a light blue shirt on the left of the pickup truck (and in front of Vivian)

It was a blast and I highly recommend it.

Cheers,
John B

Attachments

• 1_lg_2.jpg
    1_lg_2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 133
That's my friend's car up front on the left. The one that says Thetford.
Let's try to meet and say hello when you go.

Joe,
Are you going to both the Le Mans and Ferrari Days the following weekend? I missed the Ferraris last year, and I regret it. I'm considering checking out both. See you soon.
Jesse

foxy-abby said:
Joe,
Are you going to both the Le Mans and Ferrari Days the following weekend? I missed the Ferraris last year, and I regret it. I'm considering checking out both. See you soon.
Jesse

As long as it doesn't rain I'm going! Maybe even if it does a long as it isn't too hard.
I'll call you before then.
Joe

typerturbo said:
I'll be there. Who's driving their Xs out there?

As long as I do not have to take both my brother and my wife (unless one of them does not mind sitting in the trunk), I will drive my NSX.

I am thinking about going with my brother and probably my son,too.
But everything depends on my wife and the delivery day of our new baby. I will keep checking back on this thread and let you know.

fannsx said:
I am thinking about going with my brother and probably my son,too.
But everything depends on my wife and the delivery day of our new baby. I will keep checking back on this thread and let you know.

Yes, whoever is going with their X's, let me know because I'm contacting vendors (only the ones I personally know and trust) to see if we can get preferential parking in their area so we don't have to leave our cars unattended in the grass/dirt parking lot with all the other cars. Depending on how many cars there are, I may get us parking passes in the paddock area.

Back