• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

American Le Mans Series Highcroft Racing

Highcroft Racing, one of Acura's designated race teams for the 2007 American Le Mans Series, has invited the Northeast Region of the NSX Club of America to an open house for NSXCA members only at their state of the art facility in Danbury, Ct.
Invitations should be in the mail shortly to all Notheast Region members. Circle September 16th on your calendars as this one event you'll not want to miss.
Highcroft has an extensive collection of world-class race cars and a superb
high-tech shop area where the Courage LC75 Acura will be prepped before each race.
If you are interested and can't wait for your invitation, then call me at 914 242 7474 ext 307 or e-mail me at [email protected]. Please remember only NSXCA members are eligible.

i would think you have emails to your nsxca members, no need to post it here to tease us non worthy members. :frown:

Anyone that wants to see the p4/5 hit me up (members only) :tongue:

nsxtacey said:
i would think you have emails to your nsxca members, no need to post it here to tease us non worthy members. :frown:

This is the typical way Northeast events are made public in addition to the mailings. I am not sure why you have a :frown: because if you are not a member there is nothing preventing you from joining and being able to participate in these events.

RSO 34 said:
This is the typical way Northeast events are made public in addition to the mailings. I am not sure why you have a :frown: because if you are not a member there is nothing preventing you from joining and being able to participate in these events.

This is a public forum and you can post whatever you want but I just found it insulting that it is not a public invite but rather an invite for members only which should be directed through your organizational channels. Just my personnel take, maybe other people don't take offense to it. I do not post about my groups' events on public forums because I don't want to insult others by making it seem like look at what my group gets to do and you don't since your not a member.

No offense nsxtacey ,So poney up the 40$ and join us ! Every region on prime uses this site for nsxca notices, nsxpo being the largest example.Hey Pete who did you sleep with to get this one going:wink: :eek:

docjohn said:
No offense nsxtacey ,So poney up the 40$ and join us ! Every region on prime uses this site for nsxca notices, nsxpo being the largest example.Hey Pete who did you sleep with to get this one going:wink: :eek:

non members can attend nsxpo unlike this event here. I belong to only one car club and its free :biggrin:

Cry-Baby-Hate-T.jpg
nsxtacey said:
This is a public forum and you can post whatever you want but I just found it insulting that it is not a public invite but rather an invite for members only which should be directed through your organizational channels. Just my personnel take, maybe other people don't take offense to it. I do not post about my groups' events on public forums because I don't want to insult others by making it seem like look at what my group gets to do and you don't since your not a member.

C'mon. Join. We'd love to meet ya.:biggrin: :biggrin:
crazycassie.jpg

Last edited:
nsxtacey said:
non members can attend nsxpo unlike this event here. I belong to only one car club and its free :biggrin:

Uh, no it's not.

NSXPO 2006 Registration

WELCOME - we're glad you are interested in coming!
<CENTER></CENTER>
Terms and Conditions: The general registration fee for the event includes lunch and dinner on Friday, lunch and dinner on Saturday, lunch and dinner cruise on Sunday, plus a memento of the event. This event is restricted to members of the NSX Club of America. (registration requires the payment of dues for those who are not already members of the club.)

nsxtacey said:

In case you have failed to notice, there is a forum specifically for NSXPO and NSXCA topics so obviously NSXCA events get advertised on Prime. Insofar as this a regional event, it gets listed in the Northeast forum rather than in that one.

Is there a particular reason why you feel slighted other than an apparent expectation that you are entitled to get for free what other members have to pay for? Do you really believe that those who paid their dues to subsidize events like this have to foot the bill for others like you who choose not to join and then sit on the sidelines complaining that you don't get invited?

Believing that you are the center of the universe might be free but a nominal annual fee will ensure that you can get out more and realize that not everything revolves around you. :tongue:

pbassjo said:
Uh, no it's not.

NSXPO 2006 Registration

WELCOME - we're glad you are interested in coming!
<center></center>
Terms and Conditions: The general registration fee for the event includes lunch and dinner on Friday, lunch and dinner on Saturday, lunch and dinner cruise on Sunday, plus a memento of the event. This event is restricted to members of the NSX Club of America. (registration requires the payment of dues for those who are not already members of the club.)

A more official view of this same information:

http://www.nsxpo.com/fees.htm

Search for the word "REQUIRED" :smile:

RSO 34 said:
In case you have failed to notice, there is a forum specifically for NSXPO and NSXCA topics so obviously NSXCA events get advertised on Prime. Insofar as this a regional event, it gets listed in the Northeast forum rather than in that one.

Is there a particular reason why you feel slighted other than an apparent expectation that you are entitled to get for free what other members have to pay for? Do you really believe that those who paid their dues to subsidize events like this have to foot the bill for others like you who choose not to join and then sit on the sidelines complaining that you don't get invited?

Believing that you are the center of the universe might be free but a nominal annual fee will ensure that you can get out more and realize that not everything revolves around you. :tongue:

you oboviously got it twisted...i was not implying i should come for free, i simply said the group i belong to is free. i know all about having to pay to play.

you know nothing about me to be able to say i am self centered. i dont go around making ignorant judgements about people i dont know.

nsxtacey said:
you oboviously got it twisted...i was not implying i should come for free, i simply said the group i belong to is free. i know all about having to pay to play.

you know nothing about me to be able to say i am self centered. i dont go around making ignorant judgements about people i dont know.

But apparently you have no problem criticizing others who make valid use of this forum to publicize an event just because it, as with NSXPO, requires membership in the NSXCA to attend. It is a little disingenuous to suggest you are insulted by this appropriately posted thread when you choose not to join the group sponsoring it. Of course, it is your right not to join the NSXCA but don't chastise others who have and who undertake efforts to ensure the membership has events to attend.

RSO 34 said:
But apparently you have no problem criticizing others who make valid use of this forum to publicize an event just because it, as with NSXPO, requires membership in the NSXCA to attend. It is a little disingenuous to suggest you are insulted by this appropriately posted thread when you choose not to join the group sponsoring it. Of course, it is your right not to join the NSXCA but don't chastise others who have and who undertake efforts to ensure the membership has events to attend.

Apparently you like to use words out of context. I am not chastising any body...criticizing yes. Critizing the thread is one thing, but it has nothing to do with efforts to ensure your members have events to attend. I understand your efforts to use words and subjects out of context to make me look like im a bad self centered person :rolleyes:

Can't nsxca make their own website/forum for their members? Membership should have its priviledges :)

nsxtacey said:
I understand your efforts to use words and subjects out of context to make me look like im a bad self centered person :rolleyes:

Can't nsxca can make their own forum for their members? Membership should have its priviledges :)

I am not using words or subjects out of context but merely highlighting your own misguided critique.

The NSXCA has always utilized this site generously established by Lud for the NSX community because it is the largest and best site for all things NSX and thus there is no need to start a competing site. As an aside, I find it interesting you also choose to use this site for free rather than making a contribution to Lud as many NSXCA members have. :rolleyes:

RSO 34 said:
I am not using words or subjects out of context but merely highlighting your own misguided critique.

The NSXCA has always utilized this site generously established by Lud for the NSX community because it is the largest and best site for all things NSX and thus there is no need to start a competing site. As an aside, I find it interesting you also choose to use this site for free rather than making a contribution to Lud as many NSXCA members have. :rolleyes:

You are now calling me and everyone that doesn't contribute to this site cheap. I really don't appreciate your continued personal attacks on me when I have not said anything to insult your character.

nsxtacey said:
You are now calling me and everyone that doesn't contribute to this site cheap. I really don't appreciate your continued personal attacks on me when I have not said anything to insult your character.

I have simply commented on various facts and statements that you have made after you complained about being insulted as a result of this thread and questioned whether there was a right to use Prime in this fashion. You also questioned whether NSXCA members should use Prime to publicize their events and suggested we should have our own site. I merely pointed out the irony of that suggestion coming from someone who neither supports the NSXCA nor Prime when the very people you feel should not use Prime for these events are the ones who are helping Lud financially to keep it running.

This thread was created to advise of a great new event on the schedule and you chose to interject your unjustified complaint so let's try to keep it on topic from here on out. You can always start your own thread, at no charge, on the NSX Prime Website News and Discussion forum and suggest that the rest of us be prohibited from using these forums to announce events.

Last edited:
Alright,:rolleyes: now back to the topic at hand:tongue: ,,So who did Peter sleep with at highcroft to get us in?

Yes,but he is also most experienced!Anyway I was just informed that We of the NE region were actualy invited due to our incredible track and racing knowledge!Peter and I will be driving the race car in the series Larry will be wrenching,Don will be providing theme music,Bob will be handling any protests by other teams,Big Joe has got the graphics package!

docjohn said:
Yes,but he is also most experienced!Anyway I was just informed that We of the NE region were actualy invited due to our incredible track and racing knowledge!Peter and I will be driving the race car in the series Larry will be wrenching,Don will be providing theme music,Bob will be handling any protests by other teams,Big Joe has got the graphics package!

I visualize one of you holding the wheel and the other doing the shifting, just not sure who will be in the drivers seat...

I hope Bob gets some great protest photos! Big joe can use some more images to add to his graphics library.

Is it ok to bring tomatoes for theme music encouragement?

Hope Larry rembers the torque wrench...

Tony you are in charge of ....logistics!:cool:

Back