• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anderson Loop Drive - Saturday March 26th

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....180896,-95.499516&spn=0.179999,0.281525&z=13

The route will be something like the above.

Meet at Shell Station
28055 Interstate 45, The Woodlands, TX
Leave around 10:30

Lunch at Yankee Tavern

Dinner for those who are interested at Rudy's BBQ for good food beer.

-Bring FRS radios. If you have a pair bring both! Channel 19-91
-Only thing that will cancel this is rain!

Sound good? Great! Sign up!

1. Kevin

Last edited:
I'm interested Kevin but my car won't be ready by then. My NSX will be ready by May.

In my xp you have to leave no later then 8 am max. If not there is too much traffic build up and you can enjoy the roads

Last edited:
In my xp you have to leave no later then 8 am max. If not there is too much traffic build up and you can enjoy the roads

This is a casual drive. By the time we get moving might be 11AM-12PM... shouldn't be that bad.

If it gets backed up... we can also pull to the side and let it open up.

Did someone say "Cannon Ball Run" ....... :eek:

Sound good? Great! Sign up!

1. Kevin
2. Hotwls +1
3. Sebaztianl
4. Fastrunner
5. vry_qck

He was talking to me. I said my NSX wouldn't be ready by then so he mentioned the other cars I could take

No problem.

We'll organize a group drive with other groups some other time. Just not this time :)

If you don't mind removing the post from houston-imports that would be great.

Thanks!

Couldnt find a way to lock it. Doesn't look like anyone is really interested anyways.

Last edited:
I'd be there if I hadn't broken my arm two weeks ago. Somewhat difficult to drive the stick with a non-functional right hand, and taking a drive like that in the Accord is just boring.

Sorry Kevin

Can't make it. Carpet guy is coming out tomorrow to the townhome and I need to let him in and lock up afterwards

David Fischer has my car for service. I will not be attending.:frown: But at least my car will be serviced.:biggrin:

I have to remove my name from the list. My broken down miata sold today and now I have to find another daily drive. I can't drive the x everyday.

Back