• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Annual C-speed NW Dyno day 2009

Hey guys!
I suppose it's that time of the year to start organizing the first dyno day for the NW guys for 2009!

I've already made a post about it here with all the specific details and dates:
http://www.c-speedracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13

Please let me know what dates work for you! It's open to all cars.

Perhaps, this can also be the first monthly meet for Jan or Feb? hehe

Last edited:
Ok, its the new year already :) I've gotten several PM's and call's about when the dyno day is going take place.... I'd like to get a few more votes/feedback in the original post so, if you'd like to attend, please VOTE ON A DAY :)

Its open to all car enthusiasts! So pass it on!

Original thread here:
http://www.c-speedracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13

I'd love to come hang out...but my car has probably already seen enough dyno time this year.

I'll just try and make whatever day you guys pick.

Ohhh, The Doc. doesn't want us to know how his car performs because its to cool:biggrin: Now I don''t feel so bad for donating your radar detector at toys for tots.:eek: The wife and I are looking at the calender for a Fowler BBQ soon.

Ohhh, The Doc. doesn't want us to know how his car performs because its to cool:biggrin: Now I don''t feel so bad for donating your radar detector at toys for tots.:eek: The wife and I are looking at the calender for a Fowler BBQ soon.

Damn dude that's harsh. Fine, I'll dyno it AGAIN! We've been messing with the AF so much I think I've already had about 10 pulls in 2009...and it's about to go back tomorrow for a few more!

Hurry up and have that BBQ so I can pee on your lawn.
:tongue:

Damn dude that's harsh. Fine, I'll dyno it AGAIN! We've been messing with the AF so much I think I've already had about 10 pulls in 2009...and it's about to go back tomorrow for a few more!

Hurry up and have that BBQ so I can pee on your lawn.
:tongue:

LOL! Again. Hehe

Ohhh, Dude, I have 310lbs of urine patrol on hand at all times:eek:IMG00067.jpg

Who's going? Cresent is going to refinish the valve covers for me and I hope that someone can bring them up if they are going to his dyno day.

Please PM me and let me know.

thanks in advance

Ferrand.

Back