Another 1998 Kaiser coupé :)

Hello everyone,

I live in Europe and i got myself a nice '98 3.2l MT coupé in a pretty good shape, it was well maintained by its previous owner. Here the targas are the exception rather than the rule, and that coupé has got the black top. It had a set of Enkei RPF1 wheels and straight tube exhausts when i bought it but put it back to stock so i can pass inspections in order to get my own licence plates.
NSX66.jpg

That color is very nice. Only changes on it are shocks (Bilstein, low perch as it seems lowered ?).

Currently doing all the paperwork for it (i imported it from another EU country..) next is a refresh program for bushings, trunk shocks, the fuel door spring (gone), that nice cabin filter from SOS.. then i'll see if i get rims, the stock Honda ones are growing on me, but i prefer the tire choice in 17/18.
I'll post more photos when the summer returns here, currently we have winter in July, that's not fun.
Oh the serial number is interesting, that's the car number 000002 (i guess that makes it the 2nd NA2 coupé from 98 registered in EU ?)

Congrats on your NA2. Kaiser Silver T owner here.

Such a Great Color! Congrats & Enjoy!:)

Beautiful car! Congratulations on a rare find and welcome, I hope she puts a lot of smiles on your face :).

Congrats; love the pics in the mountains

Super-nice!!

Back