• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another CCU repair group buy

I did a group buy for climate comtrol repair last December and it was very well received. Sold 10 in less then 24 hours so I have been looking for a good time to do it again and the time is almost here. Sometime later this week I will put up a fixed price sale on EBay for 10 at $110 each. So keep your eyes open on EBay seller tallbrian.

Scheduled to start Friday April 3rd at 2pm PST

Last edited:
Will do,I'll have to pull my unit this week, I also have a EPS that needs repair. Will the group buy offer include these units also? Either way you're are offering a great deal, thanks ahead of time.

Will do,I'll have to pull my unit this week, I also have a EPS that needs repair. Will the group buy offer include these units also? Either way you're are offering a great deal, thanks ahead of time.

The group buy is just for the CCU and is such a good deal I can't do any better on the EPS unit unless you would like to pay the regular CCU repair price of $180. :biggrin:

OK the group buy listing is all set it's scheduled to start Friday April 3rd at 2pm PST. If you want to buy don't delay last time I did this it took 24 hours to sell out but I did not announce it on prime first. This time I expect it will be under a hour for the 10 repairs to be sold.

Thanks for the heads up. I will be in contention for one of those 10.

put me down for the GB pls :)

I don't exchange whole CCU's because of the cosmetic issues. I do however exchange the control board (the back half of the unit) for $250 + $400 core deposit.

Is it a pain to remove the board from the chassis? Also, will the price then be $110 + $400 core deposit during the GB?

Thanks for your prompt response:biggrin:

Hey Brian, new to this ccu problem, if I'm correct on ebay I purchase the entire unit and send you mine.

ok I got 1 on ebay, will pull mine out this weekend, thanks in advance.

I take it, there all gone. Only see the 170.00 CCU on ebay. I guess I lagged again on this one. No rush. In Cali, Bay Area we don't really use the CCU often. Got the perfect climate year around.

Last edited:
Back