• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another Center Cap Thread (Stock 94 Wheels)

Hi,

To add to the other "center cap" threads ... I've done a bit of searching and am curious does anyone know where to get center caps for stock '94 wheels?

My front center caps dropped right out of my wheels as soon as I pulled into the bay at the end of a track day. Lesson learned - take them out next time! I'm guessing the plastic on my original caps got deformed a bit due to the heat, since they no longer stay in place when I push them back in.

I ordered a couple of replacement caps from eBay which were listed under the '94 - but I have a sneaking suspicion they were '91-'93 -- they seem a tad smaller than the original ones, and also don't fit. The other listings from a few Google searches also look decidedly dodgy...

Cheers,
N

The 91-93 rims are completely different ...94-01 have the same center cap... I too bought those off eBay and was pissed when they came and did not fit as they said they would ... They looked great and were a great price, but just a tad bit too small... Seems like the only way to go is oem but they are very pricey for a small piece of plastic...

I sent back the caps and told them to take off the Nsx as one of the cars they advertise to fit, but of course they're still trying to pawn them off... Sucks.

Back