• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another e-bay fraud, Buy it now 6K.

I've seen several lately for 5k so I think I'll hold off on this one and get a better deal. But it is the rare 85 model. :biggrin:

i emailed him and asked if i could schedule an appointment with an acura delaer near where the car is and if i could have more pictures of the car and he replied that there is pictures on the ebay auction and if i wanted to go through with the transaction, to basically place a bid. also he says that the car is in yukon canada even though the listing is in PA.

those scams are all over ebay especially in the classic car area. People are takeing pictures of muscle cars and classics from google images and posting them as there cars. They are only asking like 5k to suck the people who think there getting a really nice car for an incredible deal.

buddyhawley said:
also he says that the car is in yukon canada even though the listing is in PA.
Yukon!!??! LOL. What excuse will they think of next?

No really, there are quite a few NSXes up there, but they are really valued low because the 2WD ones get stuck a lot (the one for sale was a 2WD one, thus the low price).
The 4WD NXSes are ok though, they hold their value.

BTW, for those of you who are interested, I have a 4WD conversion for sale (it’s the Science of Dali model), I’ll put it on eBay next week. Priced low because I don’t live in the Yukon, so I don’t really need it.

lol i think he saw that i am from the east coast and wanted to be as far as possible away from me so that i wouldnt have any chance of going to check out the vehicle. little does he know that i am in germany right now.

im interested in one of those 4 wheel drive NSX WRX STI EVO conversions though. are you selling the kit to convert the car or are you planning on selling the whole car completed? please make the listing below a grand so that i can afford it.

i found 2 more listings that look really suspisious (SP?) so any one looking on ebay, be careful. the nerve of some people!

Back