• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another Exhaust thread...

O-K so I am in love with the way the youtube videos portray the Taitec GT-009. there's just no getting away from the fact that it is absolutely fantastic sounding.. that being said, untill i find a suitable IS300 daily driver, my NSX will be a daily driven car.. I am worried the GT009 may be "too" loud for daily use. that being said, I did own a Corvette C5 with the Corsa Indy exhaust, headers, cam, etc.. so I dunno what Im worried about, but the corsa exhaust DID manage to not have a drone at cruising speeds on the highway. ex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r3VA56ZZcg&feature=related

anyways, does anyone here have a video or sound clip of their car with the GT-009 exhaust? also- how much modification of the rear valance needs to be done to use the GT-009? thanks prime!

I think if you didn't have to modify/remove the rear valance, this would be one of the most popular exhausts. I love the sound too.

I have the Taitec GTLW on my NSX and love it - good value for the money and really has an exotic howl to it. Funny, I have a 2004 IS300 as one of my daily drivers. What a great car! Bought it this past April. Good luck on the exhaust and finding an IS300. Where are you located?

I have the Taitec GTLW on my NSX and love it - good value for the money and really has an exotic howl to it. Funny, I have a 2004 IS300 as one of my daily drivers. What a great car! Bought it this past April. Good luck on the exhaust and finding an IS300. Where are you located?

Virginia

Its tough to make a call relying on only videos. I bought a Taitec JGTC Parallel because I liked the sound in the vids but after installing it was too loud for my taste. Do you have headers or high flow cats? That makes a difference also. I've seen owners go through 3 or 4 exhausts before they are happy. I always liked the low growl of the R/M or B&B exhaust.

Last edited:
Back