• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another FF2 NSX

Yuck! Check out the gap between the tiny stock wheels and the fenders.

With that nasty wing and all the other body parts, you'd think that they would at least lower the damn car and put on some larger wheels.

Also, the 'air scoop' on top of the roof is not even connected to the rear window hatch. How phony is that!!!

NSX-R?

Please.

yike... that's a bit ghastly.
altough some of it's features have strong resemblance to bill's mynsx... but the difference is mynsx rockz!
smile.gif

you'd think if he had the money to rice is car like that, he'd have the money to get new rims.

someone needs to that NSX and return it to it's former glory?
wink.gif

God that looks awful!! I would be surprised if this car is part of FF2. It seems too cheap and plastic-y. It also seems much less elegant than some of the other souped up cars that were on FF1. But we'll see it when we see it.

Speaking of seeing it, here is a link to the trailer of FF2. Highly confidential, and completely unreleased, the trailer is actually embedded as part of a Mitsubishi Motor's presentation, as the Mitsubishi Lancer is one of the main cars in the movie.

Movie is set to be released June 3, 2003.

Enjoy.

Regards.

Side note: That NSX cost him $15.5k. I also purchased one of the 3 FnF2 NSX's from the FnF2 auction last Saturday. I don't know WHAT they were thinking with those wings, but the first thing I did was pulled it off. I also removed the snorkel scoops. And NO STICKERS.
smile.gif

I like how he doesn't show the dashboard on that car, it was torn up pretty bad.

I don't have any good photos of mine yet, the only two on my site were both from in the auction room..lol www.NSXTuner.com

edit: The cars had better wheels for the movie, but they pulled those off to auction seperately, so they put stockies back on.

SR

[This message has been edited by CmputerWiz (edited 17 January 2003).]

WTF??? Was this the replacement for the DeLorean in the Back To The "Stupid mini-truck days of the '80ies" ride? Geez, someone put it out of its misery...

------------------
Todd E. Williams
'94 NSX Berlina Black/Black

The more I see from 2Fast2Furious, the more I appreciate the tasteful mods that real NSXers have made to their cars.

I just hope I never meet someone who actually thinks those two NSXs look cool...I don't know WHAT I'd do to them.
biggrin.gif

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

why do movie directors/production designers go to heaps of trouble + expense to create dreadful looking riced cars, when they could have just given MYNSX or JZ a call???? *shakes head in disgust*

Back