• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another new member here!

I'm happy to finally be part of this great NSX community! New NSX owner from San Diego, CA. Recently acquired a 1991 Berlina Blk coupe. I've been checking out this site for a long long time now and it's been very resourceful. Can't wait for my first NSX meet! Gonna try and make the March 5th meet up at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa. Is there any frequent meets in the San Diego area?

Welcome to NSX Prime!

My first was also a 91 Berlina Black...check out the WIKI in the menu above for great NSX information.

Welcome :smile: There aren't too many San Diego meets. There are some Palomar Mountain runs now and then and sometimes a few of us manage to go to the Cars and Coffee thing at the outlet stores in Carlsbad off of Palomar Airport road. It happens on the last Saturday of every month from 6:30 to 9:30 am. There is a starbucks there so you can find the location using the store locator.

Enjoy!

Welcome :smile:

Congrat's on your purchase, maybe post up some pic's of your new ride if you can!

Larry

Welcome and congrats. How about some details and pics?

Back