• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any 19/20s?

r71

Contributing Member
Any 19/20's rolling? HREs got some new wheels and they only come in 19 and 20s...

From everything I've read, 19s are as big as you'll ever want...20s just look silly and really don't work from a practical (handling) standpoint.

The whole separate forum below on tires & wheels is too hard to click on? And do a search in?

There are no 19" front tires that won't rub and will work with the TCS on the NSX. That's why most folks don't go larger than 18"/19".

The 19/20 inch wheel thing never seems to workout. I think the only way to make it work is your have a widebody kit installed. I have seen that work out a couple times. The fitment looks right but I dont know if there is rubbing and fun stuff like that.

I'm running a widebody with 19/20's. Not recommended, the rear is no problem but the fronts rub on turning even though the builder did some TIG reworking of the front wheel arches.

Probably cheaper getting custom 18/19's than rebuilding basically the entire front end to get those 19's in there.

Back