• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Alabama owners?

I don't live in Alabama anymore, from I'm from there. Born in Sylacauga, still have a lot of family in the Huntsville/Gunterville area.

Planning a trip up there later on this month. I've got buddy in Steele that I bought a Chevelle from a couple of years ago. I'll be on the lookout for NSX sightings in the Gadsden area.

Jeff,

I just moved to Anniston about 2 weeks ago and I'm ready to go tear up Cheaha Mountian again in my NSX. I was up there about a month ago when I drove my NSX up from Florida and had a blast! Drop me an email and maybe we can get together soon.

John

You guys are making me homesick (especially as I sit here in the sleet and predicted 4" of snow AGAIN this week:( ).

I grew up in Birmingham (Hoover) and spent 7 years doing 280 back and forth to Auburn getting my BS and DVM.

I try to bring the X home at least once a year. May try to do Barber sometime if one of the Porsche groups will let me in.

I too grew up in AL. I don't get back there as much as I would like with my current work schedule.
I will move back there one day though. I lived in Mobile, Daphne, Gulf Shores, Foley and Fairhope.
I will ask some buddies still there if they have seen any or know any owners.

Jeff,

I am from Alabama (my undergrad degree, BFA, is from Auburn. WAR DAMN EAGLE!). I am there some. My NSX is in D.C. with me at the moment. My dad and brother have an NSX and a type R and a CRXSI (gutted with cage) in Alabama though. They are in Auburn and Dothan. Also Kenji use to live in Alabama but he moved to Destin. There is a guy, Jatin (sp?), who is wanting another NSX. He is in Dothan as well. His x was totaled when an 18 wheeler pulled out in front of him. Rolled 9 times down a reveen at 90 plus mph. Only harm to him was that he bit his tongue.

My brother will do some driving events and stuff once the season starts up. U can go to little tally with the ITRCA. Its a good day at the track. Also head up to Road Atlanta. There are many NSXers there. U will pretty much have to drive to make anything cool happen. But there are lots of NSXers in Atlanta.

Atlanta Motor speedway and Road Atlanta are both fun.

Other than that... there is the new track in B-ham. Autocrosses all over too.

Barnman is in Nashville so u r near a great NSX master tech.

Let me know if u want my brother's number in Auburn. He is wrapping up his engineering degree. Also let me know if u have any questions about the area.

Back