• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

any atlanta get togethers?

Funny that you mention it, a lot of crews are getting together Saturday at Andretti Speed Lab. Supras, 240sx's, Lexus', VR4/Stealths, and the usual Honda crew I'm sure... I'm sure I've left out quite a few groups. Its a big gathering.

SebringSilver - you should post a note to the SE NSXCA list. Pick a date you want to drive up and suggest lunch (or whatever). I bet you'd get 5-10 NSXers out for some fun.

I've asked this question a few times on all the boards I could find. I still haven't met another NSX'er around Atlanta since I bought mine. What part of Atlanta are you in? I'm up on the NW side. I'd bring the wifey along for a lunch sometime just to get to see a Sebring Silver (my favorite color).

Rubber Chicken, what time is the meet at the speed lab? Sounds fun, I've been meaning to get over there for awhile now.

------------------
1994 Red/Black NSX #418
Forums Nazi Groupie

Although I'm not attending, I believe the Andretti Speed Lab get together was planned for around noon. If you do go, say hi to a friend of mine, he'll be riding with the Lexus Crew in either a Black stock lookin GS400 or a White GS400 with some oversized chromes on it.

Hope you have fun!

-Ken

Back