• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

any Canadian NSX forums or clubs?

cmb

Registered Member
I know this is the Northeast US forum, but there's no Canadian forum.

Just wanted to know if anybody knows of any Canadian NSX forums.

Thanks

------------------
cmbsig3.jpg

02'WRX/00'S2K/92'NSX

http://www.dscr.net

[This message has been edited by cmb (edited 08 July 2002).]

Hey CMB,

I'm from Brampton, you have any mods on your car.

Johnny
97-T Spa Yellow

AFAIK, there are no Canadian NSX clubs or forums. Some Canadian NSX owners have joined the NSX Club of America though, and are assigned to one of the club's regions based on which part of Canada they reside in. Also there are some Canadian NSX owners who participate in the regional e-mail lists as well as the regional forums on NSXprime.

NSX owners from BC came to NSXPO '99 at Laguna Seca and will probably come to NSXPO 2003 at Sears Point. Owners from eastern Canada came to NSXPO '98 at Mid-Ohio and NSXPO 2001 at Road America, and will probably come to NSXPO 2004 at Watkins Glen.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 09 July 2002).]

nsx2nv: hey there. only a few mods so far: lowering, chip, intake, clutch, lights.

HOw about you? Any mods so far?

nsxtasy: thanks for the info. i check into that.

A few so far.

Intake
DVD System
Shifter

Coming Soon

Exhaust
HID Lights
Header

nsx2nv: when you say shifter, I'm assuming a short shifter? what brand short shifter is it and how do you find it?

------------------
cmbsig3.jpg

[This message has been edited by cmb (edited 11 July 2002).]

Originally posted by cmb:

Thanks

I don't know of any, but if there is enough interest I would be happy to set up a separate Canadian NSX forum on this site. Let me know!

Originally posted by cmb:

Thanks
Hi cmb.
e-mail me your mailing address and I'll send you a membership application to the NSX Club of America.I'm looking to enlarge our member base in Canada and next year I plan on holding a track event for NSXCA members at Mosport in addition to returning to Watkins Glen. [email protected]

Just bought a '91 Red/Black NSX with 73K kilometers. Live in Thornhill work near Hwy27 and Finch. Wondering if anybody could recommend a good place near to above locations to take car for maintenace.
Acura dealer, or are their independant places that can look after an NSX properly.

Lionel,

I take my '91 for servicing to Acura of North Toronto at Yonge and Steeles. I use them mainly due to their convenient service hours. To date, I've been content with their service. I was there actually last week for my emissions test and happen to notice a Red/Blk NSX up on the hoist. Was that your NSX by any chance?

Another NSX owner that I've met at several track events at Mosport, takes his to the Acura dealer in downtown TO. But then again, I believe he does so due to mainly convenience, since he leaves in the vicinity of the dealership. He too, was satisfied with the service he received there.

Peter,

Glad to hear you're still planing to host a track event at Mosport next year. Will you still be doing it under the umbrella of Dr. Dexter or have you made some other plans? IMO, Dexter open track days at Mosport by far offer the best bang for the buck and I've found his events to be very well organized and serviced.

I'm also looking forward to joining you guys again at WGI next year.

To my fellow Torontonians with NSXes:
I'll be doing a track event at Mosport this Wednesday ( Aug 21 ), so if any of you wish to come out and catch some of the action, please feel free to drop by. There is no admission fee for spectators or guests. The event runs from 9am to 5pm. Hope to see you there.

I saw in the news a few days ago that ACURA of London burned down. I guess I will be headead to Toranto too.

GreatWhiteNorth
Thanks for info on Acura North. It is very convenient for me. Was not my car on the hoist. I would have loved to come out to Mosport on Wed. if I had known earlier about it but now have prior commitments.
Who is organising the day.? I did not see it advertised.
I have done some Solo2 and a lapping day at Mosport Development track before getting my NSX and am very keen to do Solo1 and participate in lapping days. Looking forward to an NSX Mosport day if you run one next year Peter.

[This message has been edited by Lionel W (edited 20 August 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Lionel W (edited 20 August 2002).]

Back