• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ANY colorado meet ups?

I just got mine ! and im anxious to meet others

There are actually a good number of meet ups in colorado this year. I moved away last year right after I bought my car. Lots of good folks from Ft. Collins down to Trinidad. There is a yahoo group for colorado. I get frequent emailings from the list still.

Congrats on your new car! I haven't seen anything regarding meet ups lately. But, I'd like to meet some other CO owners too. I've only met a couple so far. I'll let ya know if anything comes up.

sweet , i think me and tong are meeting up for sonics but i would rather do something like dinner or etc...

Lets all set up a time on a sunday..go for nice little drive..and than have some brunch!!!! Anyone down???

Well, I'll open this up to anyone who wants to attend can. Sept 15th at Clement Park the Denver Mustang club along with Summerset Festival at Clement park holds one of the largest car/truck/motorcycle shows in Colorado.

Over 500+ cars last year inwhich they had to stop folks who could not find space in the park to show. A couple of my old U S West/Qwest developer buddies run the show, and got me involved several years ago when I brought out my Z06. It is open to all classes inwhich I have a couple trophies for my NSX in its class for best paint and uniqueness.

No white glove, finger swiping in gas tank judging like at CP's show, just open to all makes and models.

http://www.denvermustangclub.com/Pevents.html

HPIM2839.JPG

im up for anything but only have weds and sundays off =[, im ordering my wheels and hopefully they'll be on before i meet you guys haha

anyone want to have a quick meet this weekend?

University of Denver is having a Homecoming which includes a parade from all the student organizations at the University on October the 27th.

My restaurant will be having a special Homecoming all-u-can-eat brunch from 10:00 till 2:30 that includes Prime Rib, seafoods, dim sum, and etc.

Details are on on facebook here:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2228587878&topic=3629

I think it would be cool to get a bunch of NSXes out there. If you come early you can probably grab all the street parking right in front of the restaurant. Let me know who will come. I haven't had a chance to make it to any of the meets because of the restaurant, so it would be awesome if you guys could stop by. First round of drinks on me.:smile:

Back