• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Golfers?

Any golfers around the So Cal area?

Whats your handicap?

I'm roughly between 8-12.

We should get a round going.

Here.. :redface:

That was my handicap when I was 13 and playing 3-4 times per week!!!

BUT

After I went to college I didn't get to play that often. Now I would put it around 18-20 straight up on a good day! :frown:

Errr I golf, if you can call it that, but only rarely...I suck really really really bad at it so I usually just stick to the driving range. :frown: I think the last time my clubs saw sunlight Clinton was still in office. :rolleyes:

I see NSX's at courses all the time...so I figure I ask. I'm a pretty avid golfer, maybe we should set up a friendly game in so-cal?

Hi,

I've golfed since I was 10. I'm a 6 handicap. I live in Santa Barbara, so if anyone is in the area or I'm down your way....... What general area are you in? Hit 'em straight!

John

Hi,

I've golfed since I was 10. I'm a 6 handicap. I live in Santa Barbara, so if anyone is in the area or I'm down your way....... What general area are you in? Hit 'em straight!

John

I'm in the orange county area...surpisingly I thought this thread might of blown up more with the amount of NSX's I run into at the range and course, if there's a game pm me..I usually get out once a week.

I'd go but seriously, my game is bad, really bad...like David Hasselhoff singing bad. You folks would kill me before the day is out because I'd have to always be hunting around the bushes for my ball, clubs, or whatever decides to take flight. Which reminds me I think my cousin borrowed some of my clubs a year or so ago. Better check when I get home if he ever returned em. :eek: Have fun though if you guys get a game going. :smile:

Last edited:
Hey guys.

I'm a 5 handi, i live in brea but i'm usually at black gold on the weekends and coyote hills during the week to hit balls at their range. Let me know if any of you guys want to get and play around.

Nick

Hey guys.

I'm a 5 handi, i live in brea but i'm usually at black gold on the weekends and coyote hills during the week to hit balls at their range. Let me know if any of you guys want to get and play around.

Nick

Your right in my back yard....might be heading out this weekend to black/gold, 5 is solid!.

thanks i may offcially a 5 but my game is crap right now...

i wold love to join you for a round, but i'm stuck in shanghai right now on a biz trip. I'll be here till the mid of june.

But i will most def pm you when i get back so we can get out and play.... I have a normal 3some i play with we could always use a 4th.

thanks i may offcially a 5 but my game is crap right now...

i wold love to join you for a round, but i'm stuck in shanghai right now on a biz trip. I'll be here till the mid of june.

But i will most def pm you when i get back so we can get out and play.... I have a normal 3some i play with we could always use a 4th.

Awesome...I got 2 regulars including me. Both NSX owners :smile: but do PM me when your back in town.

BTW, name is Mark.

I shot my usual 98 this week lol, some day I'll actually practice and get good at this daymn game. seems all I get to play is cherity events 3-4 time a year.... but I do enjoy it. I think I'm a 20 hc these days
MAtt

I forgot to mention I just played in a tourney 2 weeks ago and won "closest to the pin" on one of the holes. I've got two free rounds at Sierra LaVerne Country Club (my old club / private).. :cool:

Back