• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Honda Center Caps fit in '94-'96 NSX 7 Spoke Blade Wheels?

I've got a 1994 with the oem Solaris Silver 7 spoke wheels. Roughly measuring, it appears the center caps are 73mm in diameter on the outer face. Wondering if there are any standard Honda "H" center caps that will fit in there? If so, what model? It seems there are plenty that are 68mm on ebay. Need these to complete my Acura to Honda conversion but don't want to spend $214+ for the ones at SOS. Thanks.

Bump for a response. I'm looking for oem centercaps 94-01 wheels or other centercaps that would work. I will be using plastidip for the wheels and centercaps.

The only Honda (Acura) cap I am aware that will come close to fitting is the cap from the Honda S 2000. It is part number 44732-S2A-A00. The caps are readily available on E Bay and other sites for about $35 to $65 for all four. The Caps measure slightly over 3 inches on the top and will probably fit loosely in the 73cm opening for your wheel. You may have to use double sided tape or something like that, but I discovered surgical tubing for the tabs, then silicone to further seal the caps in the wheel. I have been told the caps will be secure with others saying no problems for two years. I have Wed Sport TC 105 N's which now look great with the Honda caps.

Back