• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any ideas on a good meetup location in NorthEastern NJ?

I have a buddy who is getting the new NSX on loaner and I want to meet him somewhere near Fair Lawn. Any ideas on what a good meetup place would be? Somewhere with food preferably... NOT a mall though. We are meeting on June 10th in the morning if anyone else is free...

My sister lives in Fairlawn. Stay off of Rt 4 as far as parking the cars while we eat goes.

The Rail Yard Tavern or Trackside Grill both on Plaza Rd. Both quiet suburban places, safe parking.

[MENTION=13712]passline[/MENTION]; thanks. I will check those out. There are some nice corporate parks here in Princeton (no cops, no speed bumps, empty on weekends) which are also close to restaurants. It would be nice to have some slalom roads to go on some test drives with. Any extra suggestions that fit that bill?

So it seems we will be meeting at the Rail Yard Tavern. If anyone wants to come join me and my friends, feel free. We are all pretty young and the 2nd Gen NSX will be there (you will be able to sit in it but not test drive it). If any of you do come I will go out of my way to make you feel welcome. There will also be a GT-R.

10:30PM Saturday 6/10 @ Parking lot near Rail Yard Tavern in Fair Lawn. We will be chilling before getting food since RYT opens at 11:00 AM.

Back