• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any info on Black 91 NSX in NY: JH4NA1150MT000974

I am in the market for an NSX and came across this one:

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/3053082079.html

It seems to have had 6 owners, but nothing comes up with a vin search on Prime, it is possible that it was never discussed / slipped under the radar. The car sure does looks great!

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Specifically I would like to see if there is any proof if the Tb / WP was ever done, as the seller has no documentation for it.

I am in the market for an NSX and came across this one:

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/3053082079.html

It seems to have had 6 owners, but nothing comes up with a vin search on Prime, it is possible that it was never discussed / slipped under the radar. The car sure does looks great!

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Specifically I would like to see if there is any proof if the Tb / WP was ever done, as the seller has no documentation for it.

That looks like a pretty clean NSX. I would have LarryB do a PPI.

The owner is actually a friend of mine. He wanted to purchase my car for years and I wouldn't sell. I've heard the car is clean, but have yet to see it in person. We discussed trading for my R33 Skyline but I don't really need 2 NSX's. I have yet to see the car in person, but do know he has recently put alot of work into the car and does mechanic work himself so I would assume the car is right.

Having LarryB do a ppi would be a good idea though since Larry knows these cars inside and out. This car is an hourish from Larry. Joe (Vinces Autobody) is very local to this car and could also give the car a once over for you. Joe knows NSX's extremely well as we all know.

The owner is actually a friend of mine. He wanted to purchase my car for years and I wouldn't sell. I've heard the car is clean, but have yet to see it in person. We discussed trading for my R33 Skyline but I don't really need 2 NSX's. I have yet to see the car in person, but do know he has recently put alot of work into the car and does mechanic work himself so I would assume the car is right.

Having LarryB do a ppi would be a good idea though since Larry knows these cars inside and out. This car is an hourish from Larry. Joe (Vinces Autobody) is very local to this car and could also give the car a once over for you. Joe knows NSX's extremely well as we all know.

Maybe you trade for the Black, start a new project and I buy your green one. Slap on the CCW's and Im set :biggrin:

Maybe you trade for the Black, start a new project and I buy your green one. Slap on the CCW's and Im set :biggrin:

hahaha The Kid lives!!!!!!!

If only letting go of my 9+ year adventure was that easy. The car is actually getting a freshen up right now (rock chips and new hood) and I should be back in action shortly. I'm to the point with the car that I'm very content with its overall appearance and current setup I think I'll keep it forever.

I've now moved onto other cars (rhd r33 skyline, yellow e36 m3, and a few others) and also boats but for some reason old Lime Green metallic cannot be replaced :cool:

hahaha The Kid lives!!!!!!!

If only letting go of my 9+ year adventure was that easy. The car is actually getting a freshen up right now (rock chips and new hood) and I should be back in action shortly. I'm to the point with the car that I'm very content with its overall appearance and current setup I think I'll keep it forever.

I've now moved onto other cars (rhd r33 skyline, yellow e36 m3, and a few others) and also boats but for some reason old Lime Green metallic cannot be replaced :cool:

"The Kid lives"

Very funny. I've been spending alot of time at the shore place with no internet access and getting into wedding mode. Oct 6 is coming quick.

I hear you on the 9+ year adventure, I sold my 92 last year and still kinda miss it at times.

I'm gearing up on a new chapter, 02-04 996 Turbo. :biggrin:

"The Kid lives"

Very funny. I've been spending alot of time at the shore place with no internet access and getting into wedding mode. Oct 6 is coming quick.

I hear you on the 9+ year adventure, I sold my 92 last year and still kinda miss it at times.

I'm gearing up on a new chapter, 02-04 996 Turbo. :biggrin:
Please don't tell us that you're going "Tytus" on us and getting "flappies"!:eek:

Please don't tell us that you're going "Tytus" on us and getting "flappies"!:eek:

Roger, Im insulted. :frown::biggrin:

Back