• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any info on eBay green '94?

Looking at the seller's Ebay feedback and prior auctions, I see that almost ALL of their prior auctions are "private". Looking at their feedback, it also seems that most of their auctions are for motorhomes and RVs. Lastly, the seller does have some negative feedback comments. Obviously you can't always please everybody, but I'd be a bit leary.
I'm sure you already know this, but there's no substitute for going out to see it on a bright sunny day and having an NSX-familiar mechanic go over it. You might want to use the checklist in the FAQ section.
The green and tan is a gorgeous color combo. Good Luck!

1. Missing front tow-hook cover.
2. The black floor mat covering most of the trunk is very odd! What's it hiding?
3. CD changer installed in wrong location and screwed right through the trunk floor. You will not be able to put a wheel w/ flat tire in the trunk.
4. Interior trim, seats, speaker covers, etc. are filthy.
5. No floor mats.
6. Engine hatch release lever installed incorrectly.
7. Missing one horn button.
8. Shift knob is trashed.
9. Missing passenger courtesy light cover (in door).
10. Wheel finish is in really bad shape.
11. Hard to see panel alignment in those photos, but a couple bear closer inspection, particularly hood and trunk.
12. Looks like it's had paint work and some panels removed.

The eBay auction says the dealer name is "Bella" and contact info is:

Paula
699 Pullman Avenue #C
Rochester, NY 14615
585-663-3333
fax: 585-663-3381

A reverse directory lookup on those phone numbers says:

North Star Auto Brokers Service Center
770 W Ridge Rd
ROCHESTER, NY 14615
585-663-3333

North Star Auto Brokers Fax Line
ROCHESTER, NY 14603
585-663-3381

P.S. I assume it's just the camera angle or something, but the position of the front wheels in relation to the wheel wells looks odd.

Thanks for the input guys!

Is it just me, or does Lud have some seriously refined eyeballs?? :) I wouldn't have jumped on the car without a flesh to aluminum inspection, but of his 12 picks against the car, the only one that had really jumped out at me was the trunk mounted cd player in the wrong spot.

Thanks again everyone!

Back